look what i got for myself

g.lo

hi all,

just curious to find out if anyone has ever used or heard of this steamer.
i wanted as a present for myself to buy a steamer, i have been looking for a second hand one on ebay for a while, then i found this and won it for £150.
it looks cool and can't wait to try it it cost over £2000, a local salon was closing down and put it on ebay.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O-xyTgLlOzc

thanks

Oh you fancy huh? :lachen:

ETA: you got the benz of steamers lol make my salons R us stand up seem like a kia lmao

Well my Huetiful purchase landed me an invitation to a party I didn't attend, whatcha know about that amazing Micro Mist?...

Don't mind me that was just me showing a little healthy hate...

:yay::yay::yay::yay::yay::bouncegre:dance7:, honnestly i feel like a little girl ewith a new toy! God bless ebay!

Yeah I've known about the micro mist for some time. I'd like to get it, and I said I would when I replace my current steamer, but the space thing is an issue.

How do you find it OP?

PPGbubbles

How are you liking your steamer? I'm thinking of ordering a dryer and steamer from this site in a couple months.

naturalTAN

I will say it was one of the best investments I have ever made. I DC in 10 15mins tops and de tangling is a breeze afterward. I definitely credit the steamer for most of my progress in the last year. It makes it easier for me to treat my hair like fine silk

naturalTAN

I will say it was one of the best investments I have ever made. I DC in 10 15mins tops and de tangling is a breeze afterward. I definitely credit the steamer for most of my progress in the last year. It makes it easier for me to treat my hair like fine silk

Thanks. That pretty much seals the deal. I'm getting it as soon as I get my refund check. :look:

it is amazing!!!!! my hair is so soft and moisturise as well!! since i have the steamer my circle of friends got bigger! lol

Back