Look At That Hair!!!

scoobygirl said:
She has some extraordinary hair. I just love the thickness she has with that length.

Yes!!

Thick Long and healthy hair. I have to up my game on my haircare regime.

Her hair is a great hair goal to have.

felicia said:
isn't she a member her? i remember seeing some of those photos in someone's avator.
:lol: Nah I think you are mixing her up with Supergirl.

This woman's hair is bananas. I'm glad she said that she regularly trims because I sure see the benefits. I was thinking about giving up trims but her hair reminded me why I started in the first place...to maintain thickness!

I saw her pic on BHM yesterday for the first time ever and went to her album. She has AWESOME hair!!! I really like the fact that she has a low manipulation routine. Thanks for posting her regimen. :) Trims really do help with thickness.

iiBlackBarbieii said:
:lol: Nah I think you are mixing her up with Supergirl.

This woman's hair is bananas. I'm glad she said that she regularly trims because I sure see the benefits. I was thinking about giving up trims but her hair reminded me why I started in the first place...to maintain thickness!

no, i remember the other photos. she is or used to be a member here. i think her username here was similar to the one she uses there.

OMG! Her hair is GORGEOUS!!!
25.gif
25.gif
25.gif
25.gif
25.gif

Lucia said:
Thanks for posting her regime, it's pretty simple and she doesn't use blowdryers just steam ceramic flat iron every 2-3 weeks, maxiglide is pretty much the same thing I think.

Is it? Somebody please confirm so I know if I should go get me one! ;)

DahomeyAhosi said:
She has amazing hair. I can only think of a couple of heads that rival that!

I agree. I've only seen a handful of heads that are in this league. Absolutely STUNNING.:eek:

If anyone finds out the name of her steam iron, PLEASE POST IT!!

Her hair is beautiful, I think I'm gonna try airdrying after seeing her results...

Her hair is very inspirational. her hair texture is identical to mine, and i'm so glad she is relaxed...only because i'm relaxed and now i see that that length is highly possible.

Some part of her regime i really agree with. esp the clipping the broken, or split parts off often - i also do that, it really helps with the no trimming thing i got going on.

also, pre-shampoo-ing..VERY IMPORTANT!

and not adding anything to the scalp.

the only thing i couldn't do is the heat thing, cos i just hate flat irons my hair prefers blowdryers on rare occasions, and not washing often would be detrimental to my hair as it become stick like after a while.

otherwise - greaaat info!

OH MY GOSH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! HER HAIR IS BEAUTIFUL!!!!!!!!!!! IT'S SO THICK AND LONG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I NOW HAVE HAIR ENVY!!!!!!!!

Back