Long Term Msm Users

ElizaBlue

I suppose a looser curl pattern in some places, but my head has always been a mixed bag. My mother had very loose curls so I have her hair edge wise and crown, then like two places in the back that are very dense and dry. Maybe I need to soak those areas in MSM.

I take it for a torn meniscus in my left knee and it totally works for that pain.

Godsdaughter001

4000 mg per day. Recently, as in the last two weeks, I've been taking 10,000mg per day. Because I have the powder now instead of the pills. The thing is, I wasn't taking it for hair growth. I was taking it for an mcl tear (knee). And it worked for that too.

Arian

Loc'ing Up!
I am now taking it and have been taking it for a solid month now. I have worked my way up to 5g and I have to say...I have the best skin of my life with this stuff. I want to work my way up to 6g and stick with that dosage. Totally lightened my melasma condition and people comment on how good my skin looks. Can't say much about the hair because I am locking up...but my loctitian did comment that my roots were not as frizzy as they have been before... hmmm

Ajna

I have been taking glucosamine chondroitin with msm for about 18 months. I started taking it for my knees and honestly there was no real change in my hair growth BUT two things, my hair strands are noticeably different stronger I think and it made my boobs bigger
Also I take 750ml of MSM it is the liquid form from vitamin shoppe