Any long-term MT users? 2+ years, at least

bee

I went back through some old threads but I havent come across any long term MT users. Are any of you still having success after using MT consistently, for over 2 years? If so, tell us the pros and cons.

JustKiya

:bump: :bump:

Off the top of my head, there's LaNecia, Sareca and Mahalialee4 who have been using it the longest - but I don't think any of them were using it consistently. :ohwell:

bee

Anyone? I've been reading that this product is causing hair loss and breakage/shedding for some ladies.

Blaque*Angel

do a google search MANY horse owners have been using it 5 years plus :yep:

also the members that JK wrote have used it since 2005....

LondonDiva too..

gymfreak336

Many ladies have been using it but not in the way it is being used now.

Before, people were using it as a quick protein treatment, not a growth aide applied to the scalp.

LaNecia

Checking in...

I JUST EMPTIED the gallon that I bought about 3 years ago. No, I haven't been using it as consistently as I would have liked to.

But...when I was using it daily (4-5 days a week) (as I am now for CO washes, leaving it for 30 minutes, then rinsing and following w/DDTA (or other smoothing conditioner), I never had a problem with excessive shedding or breakage. My hair seems to thrive with heavy protein treatments.

I used it as a relaxed head and now as a texturized head and I have no breakage or shedding and the growth is right at about 1/2" a month for me (when I usually average 1/4").

I've raved about it so much I'm hoarse (not horse!!). I still use it, still love it, keep it in the arsenal whether I'm using it frequently or not.

HTH

LaNecia

Ps. I just bought two new bottles today.