greenandchic

Its not long in the LHCF definition but what has helped is:

*DCing once a week
*Moisture and seal daily
*Baby my ends
*Internal health to prevent shedding
*No direct heat

NinasLongAmbition

I am so happy to say I can finally comment in a thread like this , since my hair is MBL approaching WL(siggy pic is from Jan.2013). Like everyone else says keeping it simple. Satin Bonnet every night, keep my hair oiled and moisturized ..wash once a week and rollerset. That's it!

curlicarib

Lovin'' All of Me
Still figuring it out - but she keeps growing. Right now I'm sooooo lazy with my hair. I wash once a week. I just started DCing again after about a year off. I use good leave in products. I only comb it 2 - 3 times a week. And I mostly keep it covered when I'm at home.

ETA: forgot to add.................no heat, ever. I can't remember the last time I flat ironed or blow dried my hair.

Pinkicey

So here are the products and what I do:

Oils - avocado, coconut, Jamaican black castor, olive

Shampoo - Creme of nature argon oil

Conditioners - ORS Olive oil replenishing conditioner, Herbal Essence Hello Hydration

Leave in - Giovanni direct leave in weightless moisture

Supplements - Hair, Skin and Nails by Natures Bounty, Fish oil (they do not make my hair grow any faster but I do believe they have helped the strength of my hair and improved my acne)

Nairobi Foam when flat ironed

Lottabody Setting Lotion for braid or twist out

Regimen:
Once a week -
Oil scalp and all of hair with mix of all oils.
Leave in for 6 to 8 hours.
Shampoo then condition with ORS.
Separate hair in 4 sections.
Apply moisturizing mix(hello hydration, water and olive oil), then coconut oil, then leave in
Allow hair to get 80% dry then detangle with fingers then detangling comb
Daily-
Use moisturizing mix sealed with coconut oil once or twice a day on edges, nape, ends, and all of hair. I don't put directly on scalp.
Sleep with satin scarf or bonnet

I get a relaxer by a professional once every 12 weeks.

I blow dry and flat iron, braid out or twist out, and bun every 3 weeks.
Ex: week 1 blow dry and flat iron
week 2 air dry or hooded dryer with braid or twist out
week 3 air dry and buns

*I currently don't use protein but I am planning to try out Nexxus Emergencee and use it once a month