"I need black people hair"

Bun Mistress

So yes ishoud be working on a spreadsheet that is due in the morning, but i had to write this down first.

I went to get dessert wit ha friend of mine, pretty blonde white girl and she said: "I like your pony tail and the little poof in the front. You haven't done that in a while."
I was like thanks but you can do the poof too (pomodora). And I should her how.
"I have really fine hair that just can do anthing and I have an oily scalp." it just lays there, I keep it short b/c it looks so bad long."
"I like your hair, the cut is cute."
Then she said it. "I need black people hair!" :lachen:

She meant it in a positive way, before anyone goes all crazy. I change up my PS alot at work and people are always saying how cute my hair is :grin:.

And I can now say too "I want black people's hair!" Say it loud and proud ladies. Yup, we're cool.

Geminigirl

And we always were. Awww. you should give her some tips or direct her to like Naturally curly and then from there the hair boards should take off for her.

Br*nzeb*mbsh~ll

:lachen::lachen::lachen:LOL @ "before anyone goes all crazy..."

She meant it in a positive way, before anyone goes all crazy. I change up my PS alot at work and people are always saying how cute my hair is :grin:.

And I can now say too "I want black people's hair!" Say it loud and proud ladies. Yup, we're cool.

jamaraa

Y'all wanna see someone who agrees to the point of having relaxed hair (I was surprised too, tho I know he straightens it) http://maneandchic.blogspot.com/2009/10/fierce-style-how-to-be-your-most.html