long hair must be fake??

kblc06

From what I saw from all the pictures, it appeared to be her hair, especially when pulled back

Denise11

I don't like the after. I think he couldve done something with her long hair. I like nick but I think that he, like most other non-people of color (if I can say it like that), are use to our hair being short and damaged. They are use to us wearing weaves and wigs. I think they, like most of us use to believe, don't think it's normal for us to grow long hair. I think that the girl's being long took him out of his "norm", so he needed to cut it to make it right. That's why I think he said it didn't look real. How does your hair not look real all because it's LONG???

IMO, her hair looked better before. She just needed a wash, condition, and a trim.

Honey01

I remember that episode. I love What Not to Wear, but sometimes Nick does drive me crazy.

He often cuts several inches of the contributors hair. A good portion of the hairstyles I do not find that appealing.

I do recognize that a dramtically shorter cut on someone adds to the final effect of a makeover as it is more pronounced. Also, I think the show likes the added drama of having the women cry or put a fight.

FYI.
One of the main reasons I watch is to check Stacey shoe game.

Reinventing21

Spreading my wings
Maybe we should write the show. I like the show too for ideas, but I have noticed that before, and it really makes me want to tell them off.

HoneyA

Goal:Hip length stretched
:swearing::swearing::swearing::swearing: whf? What kind of mess is that. if that wasn't the most stereotype comment I don't know what is.I can't wait until I get my hair swaying. I dare someone of "other" ask me if it my hair.the girl should have throw her hair in his face.

I had this happen to me recently. Caught me off guard I must admit. Just didn't expect it. I think the look on my face was enough:look: