Ladies who make clip in weave what size clips?

chiconya

I can't take my hair anymore I hate sew ins and wouldn't think of a glue in. I want to make my own clip in weave. I used store brought ones before and that really worked out.

Ladies please help what size wig/toupee clips to get small/medium/large? I saw one person used the large I am not sure if it will show through the weft.

Hairsnob

Deep Thinker
Hi!

When you say you tried clip-ins before, did you mean a half-wig? If not, then I'd definitely suggest that. I'm just like you, I hate sew-ins and glue and crap but sometimes I need a change.

I tried to do a partial weave just for the back with just the clips and tracks but I didn't know what I was doing and lost my patience because I didn't realize how many tracks you need just to make it blend in nice :nono:. I only saw two sizes of clips in the store and they were both REALLY small and didn't show through the tracks. I think they're maybe 3/4 inches and 1/2 inches.

Good luck!

SelfStyled

For a bang I would use the small clips.

But for tracks in the back I use the large clips. Neither one will show throught the weft.

camilla

I do clip ins I bought the hair from bss and used med to large clips (i sew them in myself to the weft) BUT i clip in to my own hair and take out every night and wrap my hair i think i will try haif wigs so i can keep the back of my hair braded for less manipulation and i can use my mega tek or braid my hair with a lillte of the back and sides out to put up and clip them in daily wash rebraid weekly.