Flexi 8 Hair Clips

Tee

Hi Ladies,

I ordered a few clips from the Flexi 8 site after Dlewis posted the link in a thread for thicked hair ladies.

Dlewis posted pictures of her clips HERE.

Well, if you have thick hair, you will love these. If you have thin hair, I think you will love them also.

They range in sizes ex-small through ex-large. I ordered large the first go around and they were perfect for my thick hair. This time I will order an extra large to cover my bun and a medium for a half updo.

**Major plus.....Free shipping from now until April 16th.**

http://www.flexi8.com/flex/index.html

Last edited:

mochamadness

Going the Distance
This post is right on time!!! I've been in the BSS looking for something similar, but haven't had any luck. I can't wait to place my order! Thanks for sharing.

Tee

yw ladies. Dee, did you use your blue code??? I had one but can't find it for nothing!!

Tee

Senimoni.....I didnt take any pics of them in my hair. (I dont think) Dee did post pic of hers in the thread I listed in the first post. They really hold all the hair very nicely.

Tee

dlewis said:
I don't have a blue code, do I need one?

Dee, if you have it you get another discount. It was on my last invoice. I just put the invoice somewhere to keep but I cant find that "Somewhere". I am going to look again today. If I find it, I will let you know.

dlewis

Letitia said:
Dee, if you have it you get another discount. It was on my last invoice. I just put the invoice somewhere to keep but I cant find that "Somewhere". I am going to look again today. If I find it, I will let you know.

Please let me know before I order.

MzOptimistic

Letitia said:

:lachen: :lachen: Don't you hate when that happens...I'm going to order a couple but I want to make sure I get the right size because my hair is thick but it's not thick as yours.....I don't want to get one that is too little for my hair or too big...hmmmmmmm....decisions, decisions:p

Tee

Tanya, I think a large will be good for you also. I was afraid it would be to small for me but it worked.

senimoni

First of all...your ponytail is the BOMB regardless of the clip...its so full...so yeah I'm going to need details on that...rollerset etc?

Secondly...that looks really good...is it easy to use...and do you feel any stress on your hair at all...esp near the nooks/edges of the flexi8.

Lastly...what size clip is that.

err...Last Lastly - Thanks so much for the pic. I think I may order this today.

Tee

senimoni said:
First of all...your ponytail is the BOMB regardless of the clip...its so full...so yeah I'm going to need details on that...rollerset etc?

Secondly...that looks really good...is it easy to use...and do you feel any stress on your hair at all...esp near the nooks/edges of the flexi8.

Lastly...what size clip is that.

err...Last Lastly - Thanks so much for the pic. I think I may order this today.

Thanks Senimoi and you are very welcomed.

You know I am not great with styles right. :lol: I didnt rollerset it. I just washed it, braided the pontail in one big braid, and rolled the ends. That's it.

There is no stress at all with the clip. It's not tight or anything. That is why I love it. This is a size large. (my hair is very thick)

Lavendar

Letitia said:
Thanks Senimoi and you are very welcomed.

You know I am not great with styles right. :lol: I didnt rollerset it. I just washed it, braided the pontail in one big braid, and rolled the ends. That's it.

There is no stress at all with the clip. It's not tight or anything. That is why I love it. This is a size large. (my hair is very thick)

Bad Tee, bad, bad!:spank: Now why you gotta be showing them gorgeous ponytails and things! I don't wanna order anything else. But you know I gotta get me one. Hey I'm picking up some bad habits here! :look:

krissyprissy

I Love Hair Accessories!!!! I have a box full of them and I plan on ordering the large for my updos. They look really sturdy because I have broken clips with a stick because of my thick hair. Thanks for posting this site.

Tee

Lavendar said:
Bad Tee, bad, bad!:spank: Now why you gotta be showing them gorgeous ponytails and things! I don't wanna order anything else. But you know I gotta get me one. Hey I'm picking up some bad habits here! :look:

giggles. sorry. Gone and get you one or two. ;)

preciousjewel76

I ordered one last week, it's on its way. I'm excited! These are so pretty. I hope I didn't get one that was too big, though. I don't have half the hair Letitia and Dlewis have....LOL:lol: .

Tee

dlewis said:
I ordered these two:

and this

I think I have the one in your photo Tee.

Dee, what size is the first one. (You ordered large this time right???) I love it but dont remember seeing it.
*I think you have the same clip that is in my pic. For some reason, I remember this one from your other post.

Tee

preciousjewel76 said:
I ordered one last week, it's on its way. I'm excited! These are so pretty. I hope I didn't get one that was too big, though. I don't have half the hair Letitia and Dlewis have....LOL:lol: .

They ship fast too. What size did you get? I know Dee got a medium the first time. (They didn't hold her full pony tail. Right Dee??)

The large works like a charm for me. (and you know my hair is thick.:perplexed ) I ordered a few Ex Large clips to cover my buns this time. I will let you know how that works out.

dlewis

I got the large this time. I love these clips and wear them several times a week. I get a lot of compliments on them. People want to know where I got them. They are very pretty and easy on the hair.

dlewis

Letitia said = They ship fast too. What size did you get? I know Dee got a medium the first time. (They didn't hold her full pony tail. Right Dee??) yes, that's right

The large works like a charm for me. (and you know my hair is thick.:perplexed ) I ordered a few Ex Large clips to cover my buns this time. I will let you know how that works out.

Keep us posted, I'll be ordering that next time.

preciousjewel76

Letitia said:
They ship fast too. What size did you get? I know Dee got a medium the first time. (They didn't hold her full pony tail. Right Dee??)

I ordered a medium. I plan to wear mine for French rolls, I'll see if it's the right size for a ponytail/bun. My hair is fine/medium shoulder length.

They **DO** ship fast. I ordered on Friday, and got the shipping notice on Sunday. It should be here in the next couple of days.:grin:

Tee

preciousjewel76 said:
I ordered a medium. I plan to wear mine for French rolls, I'll see if it's the right size for a ponytail/bun. My hair is fine/medium shoulder length.

They **DO** ship fast. I ordered on Friday, and got the shipping notice on Sunday. It should be here in the next couple of days.:grin:

Keep us updated how it works out for you preciousjewel. I think the medium will work out great for you. (from your description above.)