Ladies that wig as a PS a need an advice

Taina

Hi
Well, now i´m serious about the growth and i want to use wigs (just one actually) as a PS, taking good care of my hair underneath, and start a low-mani regi, but having the option to switch and wear my hair out if i want to. Anyway, my question is, what kind of wig do you use? are they natural o sintetic? if they are sintetic, can you comb it and brush as desire? can you put some rollers to style them?

Is the first time i will invest in a wig, so i´m confused :ohwell:

TIA

yes, i ahve have about 4 wigs... they all synthetic.. i take care of them wig wig sheen and yes i comb them with a paddle brush/weave brush.... i take care of my hair under neathe by wearing corn rows, i co wash them once a week. thn whn i take thm down, which is the 3rd week... do a regular wash and dc.

Synthetic - it will stay the way you purchased it. You can lightly wash and air dry. as well as brush and comb
Human hair - you can wash, roller set, flat iron etc just like human hair.

I have 3 wigs and they are all synthetic, i am getting a human hair one, I just do box braids, corn rows underneath and DC my hair 2 a week and a shampoo con 1 a week and then moisture my hair throughout, take pills etc.

I also use a paddle brush to keep my wigs neat, I dont spray them with anything, I do wash them with shampoo.

I have read it is important to take out the combs on the wigs so that your own hair is kept safe.

Also the wigs I buy cost only around £15-20, so dont look to spend lots on a wig. There is a great thread called wig challenge worth reading.

Back