Kinky twist tutorials

sugarwater

thank you...i think this might be my next syle :)

how do you stop the ends from unraveling?

btw: You were listening to muse in the background of the last one! :O i love them

Marand13

Can you recommend somewhere online to buy the hair that I would twist with?

I buy my braiding hair from my local BSS. Cant really recommend a particular website because the prices I have seen via google are ridiculous!:nono: I only paid $4.99 a pack for my hair.

BTW I used Janet collection Marley braiding hair. Its Kanekalon fiber..:look:

♥Lamaravilla♥

How do you clean your twists? Do you wash your whole head or just clean the scalp? Sorry I'm bombarding you with questions, but your tutorial is the first that I think I can follow :lol:

Your natural hair is really pretty by the way. Did braiding/twisting help you to retain all that length?

Marand13

thank you...i think this might be my next syle :)

how do you stop the ends from unraveling?

btw: You were listening to muse in the background of the last one! :O i love them

:grin:
The texture of the hair keeps it together. It never unravels on me.

Marand13

How do you clean your twists? Do you wash your whole head or just clean the scalp? Sorry I'm bombarding you with questions, but your tutorial is the first that I think I can follow :lol:

Your natural hair is really pretty by the way. Did braiding/twisting help you to retain all that length?

I just shampoo the scalp every few weeks, let the water run down the braids and spray the twists with conditioner and water to moisturize.

& No problem with the questions :) ask away!

Thanks! I wear braids and twists for almost half the year, especially during the colder months. It really help me to retain length.

winona

Thank you for the video I might attempt to do this again sometime soon. Lately I have just been sooo lazy though

scarcity21

I buy my braiding hair from my local BSS. Cant really recommend a particular website because the prices I have seen via google are ridiculous!:nono: I only paid $4.99 a pack for my hair.

BTW I used Janet collection Marley braiding hair. Its Kanekalon fiber..:look:

can u post a pic of the packet? I bought Janet marley hair over the summer and it looks nothing like the strand of hair u showed in the 1st video(link)

msdeevee

Thanks a lot this is the first tut I think I can actually follow. I feel like a doof I can't braid or twist well enough to sport it outside the house bit I'm gonna practice on myself now that you broke it down.

I pay so much for my twists to be done , I'm ashamed to say..but I like the way she treats my natural hair . It's still too much though .

Thanks a lot.