Kinky-Curly Knot Today made my day!

kellistarr

Ladies!

I don't know what is happening, if anything, but I walked in to Target today, getting my weekly stroll on through the hair care department and what did I see but a shelf with Kinky-Curly Knot Today and some other products. The Kinky-Curly Knot Today bottles were all stickered $4.99. I thought, this has to be a mistake, so I took a couple bottles to the price scanner and they scanned at $11.99. I've only used this leave-in a couple times and in conjunction with other products so I wasn't pressed to buy more since I have a bottle that I need to continue to experiment with, but at $4.99 hmmm........

I decide to take a few bottles to the register just to let the clerk know that all the bottles were mis-stickered because I just knew I was not going to get those bottles for that price, even though they were stickered, but the clerk said "No problem" and even though they scanned for $11.99 he adjusted the price to the stickered price. I felt like, wow, it was my lucky day! I wonder what the real deal is. Was it just a mistake or is Kinky-Curly Knot Today leaving Targets? There was no signage promoting this "sale" and the Curly Custard was sitting there at it's reguar retail price. check it out, Ladies!!!

La Colocha

It may not be selling well at the store and they marked it down or could have been a mistake. But if he took it down to $4.99 i would have bought every single bottle. And asked did they have more in the back.:look::lol:.

Last edited:

CarefreeinChicago

I have just discovered kinky curly and it is the truth on my natural 4ab hair a girl stopped me on the train and was like your hair is so pretty:) now you are going to have me at target checking to see if they are 4.99!!

CB1731

I was at Target yesterday and saw it marked 4.99, I've never seen it before and I'm always at Target. There was none left though.

HairGroupie

Thanks for the heads up! I've been wanting to try this product for a while. I'm going to run to Target tomorrow to see if they happen to have any on sale.

Akemi

Yeah...I'll be at Target tomorrow, too. Hopefully it will be marked down. I just started using it and I like it. Thanks OP.

Myjourney2009

Ready to be APL
oooooh I have to go to Target early tomorrow morning to pick up a printer that is on sale. I will be heading over to the hair section to see if they are this price, if they are I will be buying them all up. THANK YOU!!!

Truth

They are probably still 11.99 at my targets... kinky curly knot today and custard sell out like hot cakes at our targets... i will check tho.. i'm on my last bottle

IDareT'sHair

PJ Rehabilitation Center
Welp....I needed to run out, so I decided to stop in Tar'Get for a quick 'scan' for a friend *cough cough*:look:

It was still $11.99.:ohwell:

I even took it to the Service Desk......:blush:

The things you do for friends.....:look:

finickyone

I purchased a bottle Thursday & it was $11.99. My area Target has been selling it for a while but this is the first time I have ever found it in stock. I could never get that lucky to catch it for $4.99.

hannan

Y'all lucky you have a Target that sells KC. I have to make my way to Whole (paycheck) Foods.

omegachick31

Obviously my Target didn't get the memo...they didn't even have products stocked around it that was priced $4.99.....OP...how about I paypal you $20 dollars and you make it do what it do..lol

SunySydeofLyfe

Dang you lucky...I got the BF to take me to the health food store after much protesting :arguing: for some...and they didn't have any :nono:

:cry2: