8 DAY WASH N GO

bunnie82

Hi ladies....i just wanted to share this with ya'll...I had a wng for over a week and my curls were still defined.... I used kinky curly knot today and kinky curly custard....Some ladies think that wng's don't last.....ummmmm YES THEY DO!!!!:grin:

http://youtu.be/PfF4OJChxJ4

Fhrizzball

bunnie82

How did you preserve it at night and refresh it in the morning? Very nice. I need to work again with my KCCC but lately the curls haven't been that nice for me but I have half a jar left so I will feel like I'm wasting money if I give up on it.

havilland

Magical Mythical Princess
i love KK products. the curling custard and knot today work well for me....i can't make a wng last 8 days, but that is a great accomplishment for you! :)

AnjelLuvs

I so wish the embedded video feature was brought back, Lol...

ETA: The video and music is great!!! You hair is Fab! My WnG being relaxed would never last that long... Lol

bunnie82

@bunnie82

How did you preserve it at night and refresh it in the morning? Very nice. I need to work again with my KCCC but lately the curls haven't been that nice for me but I have half a jar left so I will feel like I'm wasting money if I give up on it.

Fhrizzball

Hi there!!! I just put in in a pineapple at night and tied it up.... (sometimes i wouldn't even tie it up)

and then in the morning I put it in a low pony while I get ready, fluff and go....every other day or so I will add more KCCC.
give it another try!!! :spinning:

greenandchic

Your hair looks great! I will try that again in the spring or summer. Saving your video in my "beauty" playlist. LOL

Fhrizzball

My hair isn't weighty enough for pineappling but I'll probably revisit KCCC next spring/summer for as of now it's too cold for me to do being doing styles like that. Maybe by then I'll have enough weight and length that doing a pineapple will be beneficial for me.

Poohbear

Fearfully Wonderfully Made
Hi ladies....i just wanted to share this with ya'll...I had a wng for over a week and my curls were still defined.... I used kinky curly knot today and kinky curly custard....Some ladies think that wng's don't last.....ummmmm YES THEY DO!!!!:grin:

http://youtu.be/PfF4OJChxJ4

That's because you have type 3C/4A hair and not as much shrinkage as some others who do not have much success with wash n go's.

bunnie82

Your hair looks great! I will try that again in the spring or summer. Saving your video in my "beauty" playlist. LOL

greenandchic

hey thanks!!!! yeahyou should try it again!!! the only thing that I don't like about it is the shingling it in.....:nono: it's so dang time consuming! I'm gonna try it without doing all that and see if I get similar results.....

sunnydaze

That's because you have type 3C/4A hair and not as much shrinkage as some others who do not have much success with wash n go's.

Actually, I am 3c and my wngs don't last b/c my hair gets stringy/piecy and in some areas go straight.

bunnie82

Poohbear

I disagree....I have a friend who has 4z to the third power hair and her wng's look great! If you are moisturizing and pineappling etc it should work for you....Hair type/texture shouldn't be an obstacle....the hair may not lay the same or curl the same as another person...however that Wash n go WILL last! It will lhave still have serious curl definition by the end of the week....

BraunSugar

It held up well. I just discovered pineappling and it is indeed the truth! I can't use KCCC on my hair though. I end up with a ramen noodle helmet situation :lol:. I either use flaxseed gel or eco styler. You hair looked better and better as the days progressed. Thank you for sharing!

bunnie82

It held up well. I just discovered pineappling and it is indeed the truth! I can't use KCCC on my hair though. I end up with a ramen noodle helmet situation :lol:. I either use flaxseed gel or eco styler. You hair looked better and better as the days progressed. Thank you for sharing!

BraunSugar

I know what you mean about ramen noodle helmet head!!!!:lachen: Hahahahha it looks like that right after it dries….but the next day looks a lot better bc after I pineapple, I pull my hair out of it’s “mold” ….I make sure my hair has zero crunchiness…..for me, when it’s crunchy it super flat! I DESPISE FLAT HAIR!!!:nono:

chebaby

your w&g is beautiful. days 6,7, and 8 were my favorite cause i like big hair.

my w&g styles only last 2 days because i only use conditioner so after pinappleing the first night and then wearing it out the second day, day 3 is too stretched. my hair is 3c 4a but it gets stretched super easily and it just doesnt look good by day 3.

i dont like kccc but i do have a few other gels i never got around to trying like darcys cream gel and camille rose curl maker that i might try over conditioner to see how long the w&g lasts.

usually i prefer only conditioner or curl creams.

Last edited:

bunnie82

chebaby thank youuu!!!! yeah i like it bigger too!
ohhhh....i've never tried it with just conditioner before....do you shingle it in? or how do you apply it?

chebaby

@chebaby thank youuu!!!! yeah i like it bigger too!
ohhhh....i've never tried it with just conditioner before....do you shingle it in? or how do you apply it?
well what ive been doing lately is adding the conditioner in the shower and then leave it all in after i detangle. sometimes i ring out the extra conditioner so my hair isnt white and doesnt take long to dry.

cutenss

Ok, because of you I am going to give that KCCC one mo' try. We have a hate/hate relationship. But since you and I have the same hair, then I will. Otherwise back to my olive oil ecostyling gel. But I did learn from your other video called my wash n'go...to take even small sections, even smaller than I have been.

I felt so bad when you said you had a migraine. I had one this morning. I had DH to and get my prescription meds for me. I'm all better now :yep:

And I subscibed to your channel.

bunnie82

Ok, because of you I am going to give that KCCC one mo' try. We have a hate/hate relationship. But since you and I have the same hair, then I will. Otherwise back to my olive oil ecostyling gel. But I did learn from your other video called my wash n'go...to take even small sections, even smaller than I have been.

I felt so bad when you said you had a migraine. I had one this morning. I had DH to and get my prescription meds for me. I'm all better now :yep:

And I subscibed to your channel.

cutenss

lol! ur funny! yeah give it another try....but use it with the knot today or else it will not look good at all....:nono:
i'm gonna try to do the KCC in bigger sections to see if i notice a difference.....them smaller sections are such a chore!:perplexed

and yeah migraines are no fun!!! uggghhh.....i don't get them as much anymore but when i do they SUCK!!!

and thanks so much for subbinggggg!!!!

chebaby

@chebaby

ohhhh gotcha...i gotta try that!

love ur hair btw!
bunnie82
thank you.
i think you will love conditioner only but the thing is you only get a few days.
i wanted to ask you what do you do to hair hair when you say you add more kccc as the days go on? do you re wet it and add more or just put it on dry hair?

bunnie82

@bunnie82
thank you.
i think you will love conditioner only but the thing is you only get a few days.
i wanted to ask you what do you do to hair hair when you say you add more kccc as the days go on? do you re wet it and add more or just put it on dry hair?

chebaby

I spritz my whole head with a tiny bit of water, add the knot today and just smooth and scunch it around....if I still have straight pieces i will soak those pieces and add the knot today and a bit of the kcc gel....

chebaby

@chebaby

I spritz my whole head with a tiny bit of water, add the knot today and just smooth and scunch it around....if I still have straight pieces i will soak those pieces and add the knot today and a bit of the kcc gel....
oh ok cool.
i gave up on kccc cause it gave me stringy hair but i have other gels ill try.

TeeBee

bunnie82

Chile!! Your hair is AAAHHHmazing! I'd wng everyday if I had your hair, omg. Kinky Curly is my boo thang too. I subbed to your channel btw :D