Target Hair Coupon + Kinky Curly Sale

tasha5951

Just wanted to pass this along….I'm an avid couponer and right now, Target has a coupon for $5 off a $15 hair care purchase. It includes all of their shampoos, conditioners, styling aids etc…If your Target is like mine, they have some really nice ethnic haircare product lines including Mixed Chicks, Kinky Curly, Curls, Carol's Daughter, Cantu, etc.

Anyway,the coupon is a mobile coupon…you just have to text the word "Targethair" to 827438 [Target's text number] and they text you the coupon immediately…

ALSO, Kinky Curly Knot Today is currently on sale at my Target… It's usually $11.99 and it rang up as $10.49!! So, I got 2 bottles of Kinky Curly for $16!!

Hope some of you can use this deal :)

PS- You can also stack this deal with other target and manufacturer's coupons so, for example…if you use Panteen and have a $2 coupon, you can you that in conjunction with this deal!!! Let me know if you need help with this…I LOVE this stuff!! :lol:

Last edited:

msdeevee

Very thoughtful of you for the heads up.

I needed this last week. I need to be more thoughtful of searching for coupons. I discovered they had Oyin at my Target. I bought 2 Juices & Berries, hair dew, Greg juice & Burnt sugar pomade . They were all $13.99 each.

tasha5951

Very thoughtful of you for the heads up.

I needed this last week. I need to be more thoughtful of searching for coupons. I discovered they had Oyin at my Target. I bought 2 Juices & Berries, hair dew, Greg juice & Burnt sugar pomade . They were all $13.99 each.

oooh, I have to check and see if my Target has Juices and Berries!!! I LOVE that stuff but I got tired of buying it online and paying an insane amount for shipping!!

MileHighDiva

A+ Hair Care Queen
tasha5951

Thanks for sharing! I picked up some Camille Rose Almond Jai Twisting Butter from Tar-Jay Boutique this morning to test out.

S/N:They have Carol's Daughter in my Tar-Jay Boutique, but no Oyin :sad:

Jace032000

Just wanted to pass this along….I'm an avid couponer and right now, Target has a coupon for $5 off a $15 hair care purchase. It includes all of their shampoos, conditioners, styling aids etc…If your Target is like mine, they have some really nice ethnic haircare product lines including Mixed Chicks, Kinky Curly, Curls, Carol's Daughter, Cantu, etc.

Anyway,the coupon is a mobile coupon…you just have to text the word "Targethair" to 827438 [Target's text number] and they text you the coupon immediately…

ALSO, Kinky Curly Knot Today is currently on sale at my Target… It's usually $11.99 and it rang up as $10.49!! So, I got 2 bottles of Kinky Curly for $16!!

Hope some of you can use this deal :)

PS- You can also stack this deal with other target and manufacturer's coupons so, for example…if you use Panteen and have a $2 coupon, you can you that in conjunction with this deal!!! Let me know if you need help with this…I LOVE this stuff!! :lol:

TY much ma'am, I just saved this coupon to my passbook on my iphone. :grin:

mccray689

I got 6 bottles of my favorite garnier conditioner for FREE with this coupon and manufacturer coupons yesterday!

nlamr2013

Late to the party but still here for the festivities I'll go tomorrow! I've been meaning to get my hands on some kinky curly because I remember it doing awesome things for my hair

prettyinpurple

Thanks again OP!

I passed it along to some other natural ladies who were perusing the natural products with me. They couldn't pull it up on the app, and I was like hey just text this number. They thanked me profusely lol.