Keshia Knight Pulliam (Rudy)

Chaya

Has anyone seen Chingy's (featuring Jason Weaver) new video for his new song "One call Away "? Keshia Knight Pulliam the girl who played Rudy on the Cosby show is the featured girl in that video and her hair is BANGING!!!! The color is off the hook, the length is just perfect and it looks extra healthy! YOU GO GIRL!!!!

kerplunky

Rudy done grown up ain't she? In that lingerie and stuff, tryin' to be grown ... oh wait. She is.
But I agree, she's grown into a beautiful young woman. But I always thought her hair was bangin' even back on the Cosby Show. Shoot, if I could rock one of those big Rudy puffs now it would be ova! You couldn't tell me I wasn't cute.

caralexis2005

I was just about to post this!!!! Her hair was gorgeous- although it might be really good extensions. Anywhoo, it was banging! I think she's beautiful although her choices surprise me-but i don't judge.

Chaya

I dont know what her "secret"is, but all I know is that I would love her to be a member on this site. I love to know her regimine and how she styles her hair to achieve that banging swang!

melodee

Her hair has always been very thick and long. Rudy used to have some braids, ya'll. They wer puffy and her hair was tight/kinky, but she HAD some hair back then. I'll look out for her.

sabie19

I love her hair also. Since she was on the Cosby show her hair was thick and it came down past her midback. In the video, her hair was gorgeous.

Chaya

i wonder if the style in the video was a resutl of a blow dry or a roller set? She's also in Celebrity Mole Yucatan ( wed. on NBC) and her hair looks naturally curly...

diamond_nh

Her hair did look beautiful . I was glad to see Jason Weaver. I know he was in "Drumline" but before then I didn't see him in a while, so I am happy he is getting back on track too.

ms_kenesha

I agree gorgeous hair, I liked it the most when she was at the bank. I'm gonna have to watch the Mole just so I can see her hair!

Ayeshia

[ QUOTE ]
ms_kenesha said:
I agree gorgeous hair, I liked it the most when she was at the bank. I'm gonna have to watch the Mole just so I can see her hair!

[/ QUOTE ]
for the past two episodes she wore it in a bun

QVEE

I saw her hair on The Mole. It looks like she has a texturizer or she is natural. She just had it in a ponytail, but it was looking right.

Ayeshia

[ QUOTE ]
QVEE said:
I saw her hair on The Mole. It looks like she has a texturizer or she is natural. She just had it in a ponytail, but it was looking right.

[/ QUOTE ]

yeah shes definitely not natural, just think of the cosby show and think of now....lol. I think its a texturizer

Ipanema

I think Keshia had average-length 4a/b hair as a little girl, and it just kept getting longer and longer and longer. Somebody was taking care of her hair very well. Also, it does look texturized on Celebrity Mole now that you mention it.

Chaya

Her hair looks like the result of a blowdry and flat iron honestly. The reason that it looks so healthy is probably because she probably takes very good care of her hair and rarely heat styles it!

myco

Did anyone see her on 106 and Park Prime last night with Chingy? It looked even better than it did in the video. Beautiful color, shine, and cut.

Honeychild11

okay, i know this is has been asked a million times before, but what is the difference between a relaxer and a texturizer. And what are the benefits if any, of one over the other?

KinksnCurlz

With a texturizer, you can wear your hair either curly (almost natural) or straight (like relaxed). If i'd have known about a texturizer, i would have had one a longgggg time ago

myco

I agree with CaramelHonee. It's mostly a difference in the timing process because the chemicals are the same. Texturized hair is "relaxed hair" that is stopped well before it reaches "bone straight", so a lot more of the natural curl pattern remains. I think a relaxer's main purpose is to relax or "loosen" the curls in hair, not remove them completely. The actual styling process is used for straightening. But most salons think that if some is good, more must be better. So they take the hair to bone straight with the chemicals first, which really damages and weakens the hair - before they even apply the heat.