Kenra Samples

scoobygirl

I received my free samples today! I emailed them on April 19th to request samples of their moisturzing line and they sent me: 2 moisturizing shampoos, 1 moisturizing conditioner, 1 super hold finishing spray, and 1 styling gel. I've never tried their products before but have heard good things about the poo and conditioner. If anyone is interested in contacting them for samples, their email is [email protected].

Champagne_Wishes

A broke graduate
scoobygirl said:
I received my free samples today! I emailed them on April 19th to request samples of their moisturzing line and they sent me: 2 moisturizing shampoos, 1 moisturizing conditioner, 1 super hold finishing spray, and 1 styling gel. I've never tried their products before but have heard good things about the poo and conditioner. If anyone is interested in contacting them for samples, their email is [email protected].

I hope you like them. They have me sold on their moisturizing conditioner. I'm planning to get some when they (Ulta and 'em) have the duo liter sales.

star

Thanks I finally broke down and ask them to send some samples. Looking forward to using them. I heard so much about these products. :grin:

Honi

There is no board.
Your going to like this one. I don't know why it took me so long to climb on board. It's wonderful!

vikkisecret

Nubian Girl
thanxs scoobygirl! I just emailed them to ask for free samples. I have been wanting to try their moisturizing conditioner for the longest.

scoobygirl

Ya'll got me excited now! I am still searching for my perfect poo/conditioner combo. I hope my quest is finally over. Can't wait for wash day.

Dolapo

it took them too long to send my samples so i broke down and went to buy the normal size and it was worth it

VelvetRain

What out because soon you will be stockpiling Kenra Moisturizing Conditoner. I am a firm believer that no other moisturizing conditioner truly compares. This was the only conditioner that got my hair back on track after an awful breakage period.