The OFFICIAL Samples Thread

sunnydey

Thanks for the helpful information! I will definitely like getting the free samples of hair products that are mentioned on this forum. I am especially anxious to try Kenra products.

candibaby

i know kenra and lanza run out quick, so you may have to email them in a couple of weeks if they do.

sebastian ran out of samples a few weeks ago, because i requested some, but they emailed me and said that they were out of the stuff i specifically wanted, but would send me some other stuff & to try back for the rest later. that was maybe 3 weeks ago, they're taking a good minute to send them. I'll update my post about Motions.

Dolce_Dawn

[ QUOTE ]
candibaby said:
i know kenra and lanza run out quick, so you may have to email them in a couple of weeks if they do.

sebastian ran out of samples a few weeks ago, because i requested some, but they emailed me and said that they were out of the stuff i specifically wanted, but would send me some other stuff & to try back for the rest later. that was maybe 3 weeks ago, they're taking a good minute to send them. I'll update my post about Motions.

[/ QUOTE ]

Yeah, I e-mailed Sebastian's a LONG time ago and although they sent a response, the response was always "We're out. As soon as we get more, we'll send them to you." Well, they never have.

Thx for this thread, candibaby!!!

candibaby

I'm glad I could help

Just to let you ladies know, Kenra doesn't make sample sizes of the Intensive Emollient treatment (just in case you asked for it but they didnt send it).

Aalize

They send a whole package full of probably like 10 of the foil packet samples. I don't know all of the things but there was a jojoba oil moisturizer, creme humecto, 2 or 3 different shampoos, glosifier and a bunch more.

[ QUOTE ]
rayne said:
Which products does Keracare send out in their samples?

[/ QUOTE ]

candibaby

Aalize, most people have received most (if not all) of the following from Kenra: Moisturizing Shampoo & Conditioner, Color Maintenance Shampoo & Conditioner, Straightening Serum, Daily Provision, Volume Spray (or other holding). They do not offer samples of their Intensive Emollient Treatment or glossers. I don't believe they offer samples of the Platinum line either.

Nexxus will send whatever you ask for. You can take one of their consultations online to find out what they think is best for you, then ask for them. I've asked for and received samples of (Phyto Organics) Necatress (2), Hydruss, Enphuse & then Botanoil from their regular line. They don't offer samples of Emergencee, just to let you know.

Rayne, KeraCare will send samples of almost every product they have. I received the glossifier, humecto, 1st lather, lite oil moisturizer, regular oil moisturizer, leave in, something for itchy scalps, gel, and some other stuff. They are very generous and all three of the lines i mentioned send samples QUICKLY. Dont expect them to take any more than 2 weeks to get them to you.

Sweetyb

Thanks so much for this list /images/graemlins/smile.gif After 3 tries I finally got my Kenra samples /images/graemlins/smile.gif I'm emailing this list to all my friends /images/graemlins/wink.gif

rayne

[ QUOTE ]
Not to hijack, but Rayne your hair is simply beautiful!

[/ QUOTE ]

Thanks, but that's not me (although I wish it was). That is Kidada Jones, Quency Jones' daughter.

I received my Keracare samples, but they only sent the hydrating shampoo, humecto and the cream hairdress. I think I'll e-mail them again and tell them what I want.

GoingBack

How often will Keracare send samples? I received some about 2 months ago and want more! Greedy...yeah, I know. But I"m on a budget right now and could use all the help that I can get /images/graemlins/grin.gif

candibaby

I dont know, if you try they'll probably send some again. I've done that with Lanza.. think I might hit up Kenra again cause I'm greedy LOL.

I did finally receive some Sebastian samples the other week, it was just the Laminates line shampoo.. they sent 2 packets, wooptee woo. (not) why send shampoo w/o the conditioner?

hOnii

[ QUOTE ]
I dont know, if you try they'll probably send some again. I've done that with Lanza.. think I might hit up Kenra again cause I'm greedy LOL.

[/ QUOTE ]

lol same here! in fact, i just emailed them the other day about samples again, convieniently mentioning that i work at Regis Hairstylists and we are looking for new lines to sell..which is the truth /images/graemlins/laugh.gif and a lady replied asking for the salon info, saying that she needed it before they could 'put some things together' for us. i wouldn't mind a couple full sized products from their line /images/graemlins/wink.gif