OMG..KENRA

candibaby

okay, the UPS man just came to my house ... and gave me my kenra samples. now they JUST sent me an email telling me they sent them like.. friday. ladies, if you want to try kenra but havent, PLEASE go to their site and ask for samples.. these things are HUGE!

I got:

Color Maintenance Shampoo {i got this via request.. im a colored head}
Color Maintenance Conditioner { " " }
Moisturizing Conditioner
Straightening Serum
Daily Provision
and Volume Spray --they actually sent a 2oz can of spray!

i am in love and cannot wait to try these products, just thought i'd let you ladies know!

jainygirl

Thanks, i just sent an email
-- jainygirl

Shatani

its never really occurred to me that companies give away free stuff....what do i say in my email...im new to free samples, but i love me some free!!!
~T~

Shatani

someone please tell me what you say
do you just say gimme gimme, or do you give them some reason why you want a sample???
~T~

NapturalGlory

here's what i emailed them:

I am interested in obtaining free samples of kenra moisturizing conditioner. please let me know if that is possible. thanks!

Shatani

so, if i want like four things, i just say "hey could i have a sample", and that works?!?!? whoa....im on it! thanks ladies!!
~T~

candibaby

I say basically the same thing to every company I ask:

Hi, I recently heard about your products on the Long Hair Care Forum (longhaircareforum.com/forum) and I am very interested in your products. Since I have never tried them for myself, I would like to know if it would be possible for those of you at (insert company here) to send me samples. (if specific product is wanted.. say so here) I'd greatly appreciate any assistance you could provide. Thank you very much.

Please Send To: (if possible)
(insert address here)
Thank you, again!

Tai

Kenra is amazing, especially the moisturizing conditoner. It's one of my HG conditioners.

BrownBetty

all right ladies here is the response I received from lanza:

Thank you for your recent email. In response to your inquiry about obtaining free samples of L’anza products, your request has been forwarded to our Customer Service department. You should expect some samples in the near future.

Thank you for your interest in L’anza!

I am soo excited.

DAVEXLABS LLC