Just *ONE* ponytail rollerset (pics)

PGirl

I tried this and my hair came out looking like :hair:.

It did work when I put about 6 ponytails though. Maybe my hair isn't long enough for just one ponytail. I dunno...plus I like my roots as straight as I can get them.

Ponytail rollersets are no doubt the way to go! Glad it worked out for you. :rolleyes:

MonPetite

I was utterly defeated the last time I tried a roller set. When I hit SL/CBL in late spring I will have to give this a try. Thank you for posting! :yep:

Vshanell

FKA Pokahontas
Ok. So I have been meaning to post these forever and a day.

I started doing one ponytail rollersets!!! Yes. One ponytail. Six rollers. Sit under dryer. Dry straight hair.

No more spending countless time doing mohawks, or parting hair for several ponytails just to rollerset.

This method is for when I want to dry my hair under my Pibbs to get it straight w/o resorting to airdrying or mohawks. It is for basic drying. Do not expect salon results or doobie/rollerwrapped hair. Basic drying.

Thanks to Pocahontas who came up with the idea.

Click link for more pics:
http://s265.photobucket.com/albums/ii231/nvybeauty/onepony/?albumview=slideshow

Yours turned out great girl!!:grin:

Vshanell

FKA Pokahontas
I tried this and my hair came out looking like :hair:.

It did work when I put about 6 ponytails though. Maybe my hair isn't long enough for just one ponytail. I dunno...plus I like my roots as straight as I can get them.

Ponytail rollersets are no doubt the way to go! Glad it worked out for you. :rolleyes:
I've been doing these sets for over 10 years and my hair still comes out busted sometimes, lol. So don't give up on it....you may just have to tweak things or use more rollers. Like envy said, you may not come out with salon results but it's not bad for a quick job.

My tutorial is here....http://public.fotki.com/Pokahontas/2008/random-pics/.....for anyone interested and I also explained about the drying time in my fotki.