My Rollerset didnt turn out right

KhandiB

*UPDATE*

My Rollerset SUCKED!!!

I was under the dryer on and off from 10 am to 3 pm and my hair still wasnt dry :( - I tried the ponytail rollerset... So Instead of giving up, Im gonna try the regular way, this upcoming Sunday and see how it works..

I also think I didnt use enough product on my hair , my roots didnt get straight at all and I also think I may have used too much hair on the rollers.

Pics are in my fotki http://public.fotki.com/khandi/2006_progre..._styles_mar_06/

I ended up flat ironing it because I had somewhere to go

I didnt have the balls to post the pics after I took all the rollers out LOLOL..

Please dont mind the green tinted hair :lol:

Don't use too much styling product. While you're under the dryer, drape a cotton towel the dryer like a habit (a nun's hair covering). that should help.

Girl join the club! :lol: My first and last (for awhile) rollerset came out a bust too. I dont know what went wrong but it shall be awhile before I try it again. But on another note your bantu knots came out VERY NICE! :D

Khandi, I know how you feel but don't give up. Tell us what you did step by step maybe we can figure out where you went wrong. I did a ponytail rollerset this weekend too. I'm sticking with that. All this thick stuff dried in an hour so maybe I can help. Send me a pm if you don't feel like posting all this. :)

anky – I only used Leave In , Water, Kemi and Olive Oil
simplycee – Im not gonna give up, Im gonna try again this Sunday coming up.. I want those plastic rollers .. If I get those I will get rid of all of my rollers.. I have a TON of em :lol:
sky_blu – Thanks for the compliment on the Bantu knots.. that came out right the first time for me, Im gonna do a challenge.. Im gonna do a rollerset right one time this year challenge :lol:

I love your bantu knot set too - very pretty!

I wish you success on your second rollerset attempt. :)

Last edited:
Back