June 2014..What Did YOU Buy This Week?(Hair Care Edition)

Komaza hair protein strengther and Anita Grant conditioning wash.

Sent from my SM-G900V using LHCF

1 Package of Brahmi Powder
1 Package of Amla Powder
1 container of Shea Butter
3 Aloe Vera plants :ohwell: (I think I'm becoming obsessed with Aloe Vera since I realized how much I like it).

2x phyto Phytokeratine treatment
1 NG Lemon Detox cleansing cream
1 NG Mango and Berries Cleansing Cream
1 NG Herbal Blends DC
1 HV Sitrinillah DC
1 HV Vatika Frosting

I'll be trying several new things this summer in preparation for Black Friday.

I also brought a mirror for in the shower as I cleanse, cowash, and attempt to apply a styler to my hair.

Sent from my iPad using LHCF

Kerastase Oleo-Relax Shampoo & Serum
Redken Anti-snap leave in
Keracare Humecto Condition in the tub
Aveda Universal Styling Creme
FHI Heat Nano Salon Pro 2000 Blow Dryer

Annabelle's Perfect Blends (completely forgot about my order)
Ayurvedic Oil (Cookie Dough)
Ayurvedic Creme (Cookie Dough)
Ayurvedic Mud Mask (Birthday Cake)
Organic Hair Tonic
Cocoa & Avocado Leave In Conditioner Spray
Cocoa & Avocado Moisturizing Conditioner
Green Tea, Milk, & Honey Moisturizing Hair Mask

Last edited:
2x phyto Phytokeratine treatment

I'll be trying several new things this summer in preparation for Black Friday.
caliscurls
Got my 10X Phyto Phytokeratine today! I can't thank you enough for showing me the way......

And good move trying things out now to prep for Black Friday.....That's what I did in the past.

IDareT'sHair You know I had to KILL it with that price! Now I'm happy!!!!

(PHYTO's messing with my emotions.....they have not had their 50% off sale since May 2013.....AND I cannot be without this product and I DON'T want to pay full price for it.....LOL)

ETA....at one point during the ordering process I didn't think they would let me have 10 'cause my order was divided up into 8X and 2X in 2 separate orders....wonder why?

Pompous Blue

I'm glad you got them. I love it when a PJ can get down like that.:lol:

$7 would have been a super deal, but at least you were able to get them.

How long will 10 last you?

Yeah, I wonder whats up with Phyto F&F Sale(s) lately?:nono:

@Pompous Blue

I'm glad you got them. I love it when a PJ can get down like that.:lol:

$7 would have been a super deal, but at least you were able to get them.

How long will 10 last you?

Yeah, I wonder whats up with Phyto F&F Sale(s) lately?:nono:
@IDareT'sHairI use more in the Spring/Summer than I do in the late Fall/Winter 'cause I wash or co-wash my hair more in the Spring/Summer. So by my estimation, I'll start running out in December:cry:

I WANT THAT SALE! Where dey at?

Last edited:
caliscurls Got my 10X Phyto Phytokeratine today! I can't thank you enough for showing me the way...... And good move trying things out now to prep for Black Friday.....That's what I did in the past.

Glad I could help Pompous Blue ! How and how often do you use it? Daily, wash day only, ends, length of hair? I'm wondering if using it with other products will diminish the effect.

End wraps and rollers. Might try a roller set sometime soon. I used the papers to help me roll my ends up on my twistout.

Purchased from Ulta

Lee Stafford Growth and Breakage Treatments, which were b1g1 and it shipped today. YAY!!!!!! Will see how it works for me .

1 Ouidad Melt Down Extreme plus 1 botanical leave in spray free (I wanted the frizz control gel but they were out)
BOGO Lee Stafford hair repair

I need to be done for the month...but I need to purchase a butter for my kids that helps define curl

Keracare hydrating shampoo- forever a staple

It's a 10 Keratin leave in(it came with a free sample pack of the deep conditioner)

Aphrogee Green Tea and Keratin Reconstructor.

The black lady at Sally's convinced me to get it. Now I'm like :ohwell: I already have a full thing of Infusium 23.

Is there really a difference in the two? I use Infusium in my braid mix to moisturize my hair under my sew in over adding water.

My hair is protein sensitive. When I get an overload it takes longer than normal to get full moisture back in my hair so I have to be real careful with regular products.

But is there a difference?

I ought two mason Pearson combs - the rake and detangling comb and a mason Pearson BN3 brush. I'm pleased with my purchases.

I enquirer about getting a backup Maxiglide but it $149.99 and $45 for shipping which is too much.

Back