May 2014..What Did YOU Buy This Week? (Hair Care Edition)

DoDo

Big Hair, Don't Care
MileHighDiva and IDareT'sHair This is y'all fault :look:

Ah well:

Hairveda Whipped Clouds

Qhemet Biologics Olive and Honey Hydrating Balm

Oyin Handmade Whipped Pudding

I am done for the month though. For real this time.

IDareT'sHair

PJ Rehabilitation Center
DoDo

Um...Okay First Go past & look at that list YOU posted in that other thread and then come back and talmbout who's fault it is.:look:

#innocent

IDareT'sHair

PJ Rehabilitation Center
@DoDo

Seriously, I did not contribute to your PJ Meltdown.:spinning:

I accept no responsibility for your actions.:lol:

All I did was look at the list YOU posted in the other thread.:nono:

MileHighDiva

A+ Hair Care Queen
DoDo

You're going to :love: the QB OHHB and Oyin WP, :yep: Do you already have some AOHC, Hair Dew and GSO? If so, you're going to love the QB when it's :cold: and the Oyin at other times.

In fact, I think I'm going to use QB BRBC, QB OHHB, and GSO as my next LCO combo, during my next wash cycle. I need to see if I like it for spring/summer. The AOHC will be too much this time of year.

I stand by the things I love! If you don't like the OHHB or WP, I'll buy them from you, :yep: However, I know that you'll love them the way I do!

Now, I need to figure out why all these Camille Rose LI's aren't "Bringing It" for my locs. I'm over invested in all these products for them to not be "Knocking Me Dead" :nono:

Last edited:

DoDo

Big Hair, Don't Care
DoDo

You're going to :love: the QB OHHB and Oyin WP, :yep: Do you already have some AOHC, Hair Dew and GSO? If so, you're going to love the QB when it's :cold: and the Oyin at other times.

In fact, I think I'm going to use QB BRBC, QB OHHB, and GSO as my next LCO combo, during my next wash cycle. I need to see if I like it for spring/summer. The AOHC will be too much this time of year.

I stand by the things I love! If you don't like the OHHB or WP, I'll buy them from you, :yep: However, I know that you'll love them the way I do!

Now, I need to figure out why all these Camille Rose LI's aren't "Bringing It" for my locs. I'm over invested in all these products for them to not be "Knocking Me Dead" :nono:

MileHighDiva

I have the QB BRBC, QB AOHC and GSO :yep:. So I am ready to do this :yay:! The moisture sounded off the chain and I knew I had to try it especially since I already love Qhemet and Oyin. I have also been looking for scent free/subtly scented options because I have sensitive noses to think of :yep:.

Have you tried the Camille Rose Curl Love on sopping wet hair? When I air dried in the past it was my go to when layered with a sealant.

However, I understand if it isn't 'wowing' you. I haven't really been reaching for the Curl Love lately.

MileHighDiva

A+ Hair Care Queen
MileHighDiva

I have the QB BRBC, QB AOHC and GSO :yep:. So I am ready to do this :yay:! The moisture sounded off the chain and I knew I had to try it especially since I already love Qhemet and Oyin. I have also been looking for scent free/subtly scented options because I have sensitive noses to think of :yep:.

Have you tried the Camille Rose Curl Love on sopping wet hair? When I air dried in the past it was my go to when layered with a sealant.

However, I understand if it isn't 'wowing' you. I haven't really been reaching for the Curl Love lately.

DoDo

I used it on damp hair. Next time I'll try it on wet hair, if you think that will make a difference in the performance.

Sent from my Speak & Spell using LHCF

DoDo

Big Hair, Don't Care
DoDo

I used it on damp hair. Next time I'll try it on wet hair, if you think that will make a difference in the performance.

Sent from my Speak & Spell using LHCF

MileHighDiva

It makes the difference for me. I apply right after I rinse out the deep conditioner while the hair is soaking wet. I have the bottle sitting right next to the sink so I can apply it immediately. Then I use the praying hands method and apply it relaxer style.

IDareT'sHair

PJ Rehabilitation Center
Bel Nouvo: 10% Discount & Free Shipping 23-26 Code = INHMD10
x2 CoCo Nectar Spritz
x1 Creamy Castor DC'er (Protein Free)

Alta Angel

I bought the As I Am Butter Cream and the Twist Defining Cream and I hate it. My hair starts off nice, but seems to get crispy/wiry as the day goes on. I tried it for three days straight and today I went back to my tried and true Shea Moisture products. I have to learn the hard way sometimes!

rileypak

Wash Week™ Queen
Naturally Amari
Passion Flower Berry Herbal Shampoo (without olive oil; sub camellia seed oil)
Amla Brahmi Ayurvedic Herbal Shampoo (without olive oil)

Shescentit
Blueberry Cowash Conditioner x4 (stocking up for summer)

BFeathers

I've been using the Liquid Gold Sulfur based and it's been working well but now I'm eyeballing the bald spot treatment.

Is it really that much of a "super concentrated" mix? Or is that just fluff and it's the same thing?

In the original sulfur based one there's a LOT of sulfur particles in it. A lot so I don't see how that's not super concentrated enough.

My bald temple (directly above my ears) is growing but one area is growth still super slower than the rest. I can swoop and cover and a relaxer will help but I'm just wondering if the bald spot treatment will really do more than the regular

xu93texas

Cantu Coconut Curl Creme
Camille Rose Almond Jai Twisting Butter
Kinky Curly Knot Today
It's a Ten Leave-in w/Keratin
Redken Extreme Strength Builder Plus
Hair Caddy from Ulta
KeraCare Humecto Creme conditioner
KeraCare Essential oils

bluevalentine

From amazon: trader joes nourish spa and tea tree conditioners (can't wait to try these!!) also got a two pack of natures blessing pomade

From the drugstore: a paddle brush, as I am double buttercream and Nubian heritage Indian hemp and tamanu strengthen and grow moisturizing cowash.

image-1411108881.jpg

My pjism is on the rise smh, especially when it comes to cowashes I'm a sucka for a cowash.

KinkyGenius

Hattache 20% Memorial Day Sale
- Anita Grant Rhassoul Deep Condish - Black Strap Molasses & Slippery Elm
- Obia Natural Twist Whip Butter (8 oz)
- Obia Natural Curl Moisture Cream (4 oz)

Nightingale

On the Grow and Keeping it Simple
From Ingredients to Die For:
Marshmallow Moisture Balm
Intense Moisture Hair Cream

From Camden Grey:

Avocado Butter
Avocado Oil
Candellila Wax
Presevative

rileypak

Wash Week™ Queen
BonBons Cheveux
Double Lined Reversible Bonnet (Red/Blue)
Praline Double Lined Extra Roomy Bonnet with Drawstring
Scrunchies x3

OAN: I am totally on a hair tools binge lately...

SuchMagnificent

Taking a Break from Posting
Joico Moisture Recovery Shampoo and Conditioner 2/$20 @ Ulta
Its a 10 leave in

Used my 20% off coupon and walked away feeling much better

lamaria211

From Amazon:
12 Benefits leave in treatment
John Masters dry hair leave in treatment

From Esty:
Hair and body parties Deep penetrating DC
H&BP leave in