June 2014..What Did YOU Buy This Week?(Hair Care Edition)

Anabelle's Perfect Blend (June sale)
Birthday Cake Hair Creme... x 2
Marshmallow Hair Creme... x 1
Buttercream Hair Creme... x 1
Birthday Cake Leave-In... x 2
Red Velvet Cake Leave-In... x 1
Marshmallow Leave-In... x 1

Soultanicals
Knot Sauce 16 oz... x 1
Mango Dip Detangling Slip 16 oz... x 1

I had Soultanicals on my "no buy" list because of the shipping, but I finally caved in to their 35% off flash sale. :ohwell:

From Soultanicals:

Sorrell's Kink Drink

Mango Dip Detangling Slip

Maru Moisture Guru

Flower Power Hair Shower

That Soultanicals sale was hella tempting. I love the Knot Sauce and the Mango Dip for detangling. I had other things going on and missed it. I guess that was a good thing since I don't need to buy anything right now :lol:.

I've heard her shipping has gotten better.

@NaturallyATLPCH

I really wanted that Berry Duo Set.

I had it in a Cart all Locked & Loaded.

But started having "Extreme Flashbacks" of Poor Customer Service and Slow Shipping and couldn't bring myself to Pull the Trigger.

It woulda' been under $25 including shipping. *Nice Price*

But.I.just.couldn't.do.it.:nono:

Oh Well.:ohwell:

@NaturallyATLPCH

I really wanted that Berry Duo Set.

I had it in a Cart all Locked & Loaded.

But started having "Extreme Flashbacks" of Poor Customer Service and Slow Shipping and couldn't bring myself to Pull the Trigger.

It woulda' been under $25 including shipping. *Nice Price*

But.I.just.couldn't.do.it.:nono:

Oh Well.:ohwell:

IDareT'sHair, I feel you!

I know at some point I will be a sucker and try again. :lol:

I want a salon size of that Knot Sauce.

Monique's Natural Hair Boutique

Eden Body Works Pudding and DC (2/$15)
Alikay Naturals Shea Yogurt

Side Note: I love her Boutique and her sales! And its local! *win win*

Aphrogee Green Tea and Keratin Reconstructor.

The black lady at Sally's convinced me to get it. Now I'm like :ohwell: I already have a full thing of Infusium 23.

Is there really a difference in the two? I use Infusium in my braid mix to moisturize my hair under my sew in over adding water.

My hair is protein sensitive. When I get an overload it takes longer than normal to get full moisture back in my hair so I have to be real careful with regular products.

But is there a difference?

The aphogee has a lot more protein

Girl I want it so bad but the price is really ridiculous. Its not something I can just sneak and buy:) maybe they'll have a bf sale. Lol
Did you check out the ingredients? I could probably make my own

Yeah I looked at the ingredients..looks good but 400 though?! I think it's so expensive because it's organic! Girl, I would just try to make my own non-organic substitute :grin:

I waited until the last day but I purchased the $45 straight plate pack. I haven't been in the thread so I don't know what's going on, I just want my plates in august.

Went conditioner shopping and finally used up some of my gift cards from my birthday/mother's day. I spent $2.89 of my own money for all this stuff. lol

From Marshall's:
(2) Liter bottles of Giovanni Smooth as Silk Conditioner

From Target:
(2) Liter bottles of TIGI Moisture Maniac conditioner
(2) bottles of Giovanni Direct Leave in

Went conditioner shopping and finally used up some of my gift cards from my birthday/mother's day. I spent $2.89 of my own money for all this stuff. lol From Marshall's: (2) Liter bottles of Giovanni Smooth as Silk Conditioner From Target: (2) Liter bottles of TIGI Moisture Maniac conditioner (2) bottles of Giovanni Direct Leave in
You are my product twin!! I swear!!! Although I haven't used giovanni direct leave in, in a loooong time (you know what, let me revisit this soon!). Moisture Maniac and me went HARD circa 2012! You got the good stuff girrrrl!!!! lulu97

Back