Pure Pumpkin Seed Oil
Viviscal Hair Vitamins

Revisited Hits:
Lee Stafford Crème
Hydrasilica Spritz

Newest Hit:
Monique's Hair Boutique's 75% Clearance Sale

McQuay30

A hit: Anita Grant Black Strap Molasses&Slippery Elm Rhassoul Deep Condish, tried mixed with Fuji water and Coconut Milk, results so soft hair.
Another hit: Bluerozebeauty Manuka Honey Conditioner, used as a cowash conditioner slipppppery slip and softness, used as a DC with shower and walked around house for hour soft hair but mainly detangled hair.
A Possible hit: My Honey Child type 3 cream and sealed with type 4 cream and/or herbal hair cocktail and sealed with type 4 cream.

Sent from my iPad using LHCF

Platinum

Hit: Aloe Vera Juice in a homemade spritz.:yep: Using it daily for soft, moisturized starter locs.

SweetlyCurly

Hit: Jane carter nourishing conditioner. LOVE IT!!! Softens my hair, awesome detangler, love the smell.
Miss: only snagging 3 of these bad boys during Monique's 75% off sale. If I ever see them like that I'll stock up to the max.

Beamodel

Continued Hits:
HH Pink Lemon Berry
This stuff moisturizes my hair better than anything I've ever used. It's super light weight yet packs a powerful punch. Leaving my hair extremely soft like a baby's bottom.

Avocado Oil
Pumpkin seed oil
Sarenzo chocolate butter
Bask YAM
SD Avocado Pudding
APB leave in spray (LOVE)

New Hit
Shea Moisture Yucca Shampoo

Angelbean

Hit: marshmellow root flaxseed detangling spray
That durn APB Ayurvedic hair cream and leave in spray
Black tea rinse *have been having excessive shedding this helped!*
Eating better and taking bee pollen for my Health and hair health

NaturallyATLPCH

Hit: Smooth Naturals Body Whip

This has trumped every single body butter and lotion in my stash.

I will be stocking up.

atlien11

Miss:

Kinky Curly Knot Today - This didn't jive with my Kinky Curly Custard and Giovanni leave in. It made my hair feel like straw :nono:

Curly Kinks CurlyQue Deep conditioner - no slip, sat on top of my hair even with a deep conditioning cap. I can't return it. I'm pissed.

Last edited:

NaturallyATLPCH

@NaturallyATLPCH

Doesn't SN's have that Whip on Sale for 8 bucks?

I need to check their shipping costs.:look:

Yes IDareT'sHair, it's actually the unscented buttercream though.

I got three items shipped to me for $6.25. Three Whips. And I also placed an order a while back for the lotion and a few other things when she had her Memorial Day sale. Shipping wasn't too bad either.

That Coconut Lemongrass scent though :love:

Pompous Blue

A hit: Anita Grant Black Strap Molasses&Slippery Elm Rhassoul Deep Condish, tried mixed with Fuji water and Coconut Milk, results so soft hair
Yes, it is a hit! Ordered from Hattache. She's the only one that carries it. It's not even on Anita Grant's website. I've used it twice and only used the coconut milk with it. Soft, moisturized hair was the result. Can't wait for her to carry it on her site, anitagrant.com, so that I can use my points to get it for free!

HITS:
mariedeanonline.com Red Clover Honey Leave-In Conditioner. This is the bomb.com for keeping my 4CZ natural hair moisturized. It's right up there with my beloved MYHC Type 4 hair cream. I received a large sample (got 3 uses out of it) in my Black Friday order. I will be ordering this in the large, 12 oz. size when she has a sale. Love this stuff!

Phytokertine serum.....Good, good, good to the last drop. Keeps my ends healthy and strong. Thanks to @caliscurls I purchased 10 for $14.99 from amazon.com. Couldn't wait on Phyto's 50% off sale. Love this stuff!

Inversion treatment – Boosts my hair growth. Thanks to FaithVA for sharing the position she uses – works very well for me. Discovered I get better results by massaging with a growth oil (PALTAS, KeraVada, etc.)

Continued hit! Henna, henna, henna…..Will never stop using this. Strong hair and great color. Not waiting on color release and steaming it in produces great results for my hair.

MISSES:

Oyin Handmade whipped pudding…..Not moisturizing enough.

Will be back with more hits and misses……

Desert Skye

Hit: Garlic. This stuff really works. I was having terrible shedding due to my pregnancy. My hair was basically coming out in clumps. I did not have garlic deep conditioner/treatments. I added garlic powder to my deep conditioner. It helped tremendously and I am loosing less hair.

curlyTisME

HIT!! APB iced carrot cake hair creme, my twists feel amazing!! Super soft and moisturized! I used it to moisturize and I'll seal with JBCO.

IDareT'sHair

PJ Rehabilitation Center
HITS:
mariedeanonline.com Red Clover Honey Leave-In Conditioner. This is the bomb.com for keeping my 4CZ natural hair moisturized. It's right up there with my beloved MYHC Type 4 hair cream. I received a large sample (got 3 uses out of it) in my Black Friday order. I will be ordering this in the large, 12 oz. size when she has a sale. Love this stuff!

Pompous Blue

Agreed!:lick:....:grin:

divachyk

Instagram: adaybyjay
Continued Hits:
Annabelle's Perfect Blends Hair Creme
Annabelle's Perfect Blends Hair & Body Butta
Redken Cleansing Cream
PuraBody MuruMuru Moisture Milk

Miss:
Nothing, for once!

PJaye

New Hits:

Blue Roze Beauty Cocoa Coffee Rhassoul Hair Mask
This conditioner has the same consistency and aroma as the Pura Body Chocolate DC. It was easy to apply and disappeared into my hair while conditioning. It didn’t take much for me to fully saturate my hair, especially since I apply product with a heavy hand (I used approximately 1/4 of the 8oz jar for each DC session). Upon rinsing, my hair felt deliciously soft and moisturized. Given its excellent ingredients, performance and the vendor’s outstanding shipping practices, this product a definite keeper.

PBN Sapote Hair Lotion
For over a year, I’ve been hesitant to try this product due to the mediocre reviews I’ve read; yet, I decided to give it a try. This product has an ultra thick and lusciously creamy consistency. It applies like a dream and it doesn’t take much for my hair to become fully saturated. Still, its most impressive features are: (1) its ability to provide long-lasting moisture; and (2) its multi-purpose nature, e.g., it performed exceptionally well as a leave-in and as a refresher on dampened, air dried and straightened hair. It even out performed its sister product, the Muru Muru Moisture Milk, during a side-by-side comparison (which is huge deal since the Muru Muru is highly effective). After a month of exemplary results, it was bestowed with VIP staple status and has replaced all of the other creamy leave-ins and refreshers in my arsenal.

PBN Cupuacu Hair Butter
I am not a butter-lover; I haven’t had much success with them. How…ever, I decided to give this product a try due to its ingredient list and the rave reviews it’s received (I was particularly swayed by how easily it melted in all of the reviewers’ hands). I used this product as an all-over sealant on freshly conditioned hair and the reviewers were right – this sucker melts instantly upon contact. It has a light, whipped consistency and spread easily on my hair. The oft-repeated mantra of “a little goes a long way” is especially true of this product because it did not take much for me to apply it from root to tip. So, don’t let the fact that it comes in a 4oz jar deter anyone from purchasing. I also liked that it didn’t result in my hair feeling weighed and oily, and the fact that its buttery goodness didn’t leave me with a greasy, Gerald Levert-esque forehead. This product is another winner.

Camille Rose Naturals Aloe Whipped Butter Gel
I tend to have little interest in curl enhancing products or those that contain a large amount of AVG. Nevertheless, I decided to give it a try since it was deeply discounted during a sale. I used this product to do a simple braid-out on lightly dampened hair; it was used without a leave-in/refresher underneath. I was pleasantly surprised by its consistency – instead of resembling a standard gel, it has a light, creamy, butter-like texture. It applied easily and immediately added softness and shine to my hair. It even provided a bit of slip, which leads me to believe that a less tangle-prone head of hair would fully enjoy this product. After I braided my hair into approximately 12 braids, I haphazardly pinned them up and out of my way. When I unbraided my hair three days later (don’t judge me), my hair felt ridiculously smooth and silky; it had also retained its shine. I’ve subsequently used this product several times alone as a styler for simple braid-outs and it always produces soft, shiny almost velvety results. I really like this product!

Miss:

ORS Hair Repair Nourishing Conditioner
This product was very easy to apply and is similar in consistency to its brand counterpart, the Replenishing Pak/Conditioner. It went on very smooth, had great slip and made my hair appear extremely shiny. However, upon rinsing, all of the softness disappeared and my hair became stiff and rough; it also failed to provide me with any moisture. This stuff sucks big time.

Continued Hits:

SSI Seyani & Kiwi Kiss Hair Butters (outside of Bask, these are the best body butters I've ever encountered)
SSI Avocado Conditioner (excellent all-in-one, multi-purpose product)
SSI Riche Masque (consistently exceptional DC)
SSI Okra Reconstructor (protein + moisture + slip + softness = one happy camper; I can even overnight DC with this product on my sensitive head without experiencing any issues whatsoever)

NaturallyATLPCH

Major Hit: Discovering Multi-Purpose Uses for Products

Not the worse way to use up my stash since I'm in protective style mode for a while.

Sooooo, since I love Smooth Naturals products so much as body products (they also dupe as hair products), I decided to use my Jessicurl Deep Treatment as a body lotion. I did a loooooong time ago (on my hands), but revisited it again last night.

Oh. My. GAWD. Talk about velvety soft skin with NO greasy feeling.

I cannot wait to get my gallon of this stuff (which probably won't be until Black Friday but still lol).

NaturallyATLPCH

New Hits:

Blue Roze Beauty Cocoa Coffee Rhassoul Hair Mask
This conditioner has the same consistency and aroma as the Pura Body Chocolate DC. It was easy to apply and disappeared into my hair while conditioning. It didn’t take much for me to fully saturate my hair, especially since I apply product with a heavy hand (I used approximately 1/4 of the 8oz jar for each DC session). Upon rinsing, my hair felt deliciously soft and moisturized. Given its excellent ingredients, performance and the vendor’s outstanding shipping practices, this product a definite keeper.

PBN Sapote Hair Lotion
For over a year, I’ve been hesitant to try this product due to the mediocre reviews I’ve read; yet, I decided to give it a try. This product has an ultra thick and lusciously creamy consistency. It applies like a dream and it doesn’t take much for my hair to become fully saturated. Still, its most impressive features are: (1) its ability to provide long-lasting moisture; and (2) its multi-purpose nature, e.g., it performed exceptionally well as a leave-in and as a refresher on dampened, air dried and straightened hair. It even out performed its sister product, the Muru Muru Moisture Milk, during a side-by-side comparison (which is huge deal since the Muru Muru is highly effective). After a month of exemplary results, it was bestowed with VIP staple status and has replaced all of the other creamy leave-ins and refreshers in my arsenal.

PBN Cupuacu Hair Butter
I am not a butter-lover; I haven’t had much success with them. How…ever, I decided to give this product a try due to its ingredient list and the rave reviews it’s received (I was particularly swayed by how easily it melted in all of the reviewers’ hands). I used this product as an all-over sealant on freshly conditioned hair and the reviewers were right – this sucker melts instantly upon contact. It has a light, whipped consistency and spread easily on my hair. The oft-repeated mantra of “a little goes a long way” is especially true of this product because it did not take much for me to apply it from root to tip. So, don’t let the fact that it comes in a 4oz jar deter anyone from purchasing. I also liked that it didn’t result in my hair feeling weighed and oily, and the fact that its buttery goodness didn’t leave me with a greasy, Gerald Levert-esque forehead. This product is another winner.

Camille Rose Naturals Aloe Whipped Butter Gel
I tend to have little interest in curl enhancing products or those that contain a large amount of AVG. Nevertheless, I decided to give it a try since it was deeply discounted during a sale. I used this product to do a simple braid-out on lightly dampened hair; it was used without a leave-in/refresher underneath. I was pleasantly surprised by its consistency – instead of resembling a standard gel, it has a light, creamy, butter-like texture. It applied easily and immediately added softness and shine to my hair. It even provided a bit of slip, which leads me to believe that a less tangle-prone head of hair would fully enjoy this product. After I braided my hair into approximately 12 braids, I haphazardly pinned them up and out of my way. When I unbraided my hair three days later (don’t judge me), my hair felt ridiculously smooth and silky; it had also retained its shine. I’ve subsequently used this product several times alone as a styler for simple braid-outs and it always produces soft, shiny almost velvety results. I really like this product!

Miss:

ORS Hair Repair Nourishing Conditioner
This product was very easy to apply and is similar in consistency to its brand counterpart, the Replenishing Pak/Conditioner. It went on very smooth, had great slip and made my hair appear extremely shiny. However, upon rinsing, all of the softness disappeared and my hair became stiff and rough; it also failed to provide me with any moisture. This stuff sucks big time.

Continued Hits:

SSI Seyani & Kiwi Kiss Hair Butters (outside of Bask, these are the best body butters I've ever encountered)
SSI Avocado Conditioner (excellent all-in-one, multi-purpose product)
SSI Riche Masque (consistently exceptional DC)
SSI Okra Reconstructor (protein + moisture + slip + softness = one happy camper; I can even overnight DC with this product on my sensitive head without experiencing any issues whatsoever)

Excellent and thorough review PJaye. cwmarie used to rave about that Sapote Hair Lotion.

The SSI Okra? HG for me. I love that stuff. Will always have it in my arsenal.

McQuay30

New Hits: Blue Roze Beauty Cocoa Coffee Rhassoul Hair Mask This conditioner has the same consistency and aroma as the Pura Body Chocolate DC. It was easy to apply and disappeared into my hair while conditioning. It didn’t take much for me to fully saturate my hair, especially since I apply product with a heavy hand (I used approximately 1/4 of the 8oz jar for each DC session). Upon rinsing, my hair felt deliciously soft and moisturized. Given its excellent ingredients, performance and the vendor’s outstanding shipping practices, this product a definite keeper. PBN Sapote Hair Lotion For over a year, I’ve been hesitant to try this product due to the mediocre reviews I’ve read; yet, I decided to give it a try. This product has an ultra thick and lusciously creamy consistency. It applies like a dream and it doesn’t take much for my hair to become fully saturated. Still, its most impressive features are: (1) its ability to provide long-lasting moisture; and (2) its multi-purpose nature, e.g., it performed exceptionally well as a leave-in and as a refresher on dampened, air dried and straightened hair. It even out performed its sister product, the Muru Muru Moisture Milk, during a side-by-side comparison (which is huge deal since the Muru Muru is highly effective). After a month of exemplary results, it was bestowed with VIP staple status and has replaced all of the other creamy leave-ins and refreshers in my arsenal. PBN Cupuacu Hair Butter I am not a butter-lover; I haven’t had much success with them. How…ever, I decided to give this product a try due to its ingredient list and the rave reviews it’s received (I was particularly swayed by how easily it melted in all of the reviewers’ hands). I used this product as an all-over sealant on freshly conditioned hair and the reviewers were right – this sucker melts instantly upon contact. It has a light, whipped consistency and spread easily on my hair. The oft-repeated mantra of “a little goes a long way” is especially true of this product because it did not take much for me to apply it from root to tip. So, don’t let the fact that it comes in a 4oz jar deter anyone from purchasing. I also liked that it didn’t result in my hair feeling weighed and oily, and the fact that its buttery goodness didn’t leave me with a greasy, Gerald Levert-esque forehead. This product is another winner. Camille Rose Naturals Aloe Whipped Butter Gel I tend to have little interest in curl enhancing products or those that contain a large amount of AVG. Nevertheless, I decided to give it a try since it was deeply discounted during a sale. I used this product to do a simple braid-out on lightly dampened hair; it was used without a leave-in/refresher underneath. I was pleasantly surprised by its consistency – instead of resembling a standard gel, it has a light, creamy, butter-like texture. It applied easily and immediately added softness and shine to my hair. It even provided a bit of slip, which leads me to believe that a less tangle-prone head of hair would fully enjoy this product. After I braided my hair into approximately 12 braids, I haphazardly pinned them up and out of my way. When I unbraided my hair three days later (don’t judge me), my hair felt ridiculously smooth and silky; it had also retained its shine. I’ve subsequently used this product several times alone as a styler for simple braid-outs and it always produces soft, shiny almost velvety results. I really like this product! Miss: ORS Hair Repair Nourishing Conditioner This product was very easy to apply and is similar in consistency to its brand counterpart, the Replenishing Pak/Conditioner. It went on very smooth, had great slip and made my hair appear extremely shiny. However, upon rinsing, all of the softness disappeared and my hair became stiff and rough; it also failed to provide me with any moisture. This stuff sucks big time. Continued Hits: SSI Seyani & Kiwi Kiss Hair Butters (outside of Bask, these are the best body butters I've ever encountered) SSI Avocado Conditioner (excellent all-in-one, multi-purpose product) SSI Riche Masque (consistently exceptional DC) SSI Okra Reconstructor (protein + moisture + slip + softness = one happy camper; I can even overnight DC with this product on my sensitive head without experiencing any issues whatsoever)

@P Jaye, did you smell the lavender in the Bluerozebeauty Rhassoul Treatment?

Sent from my iPad using LHCF

Beautified16

Texlaxed
Hits: Kerastase Oleo Relax Shampoo & Serum (I am love with this line)
L'Oreal Oleo Therapy Conditioner
L'Oreal Power Moisture Mask
Manetabolism

HUGE MISS: K-PAK Revitaluxe Bio-Advance Restorative Treatment. It made my hard on immediate contact. I had difficulty detangling in the shower. I'm glad it was just a sample I purchased and not the bottle

FelaShrine

PJaye do you like spray type leave-ins? if so which would you recommend?

Ive been eying the capacu butter for a while and your review sealed it for me