December 2013 Hits & Misses

TeeBee

TeeBee Please post the ingredients!
MileHighDiva

Ingredients

Water (Aqua, Eau), Stearyl Alcohol, Cetyl Alcohol, Behenamidopropyl Dimethylamine, Glycerin, Panthenol, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter, Hydrolyzed Quinoa, Hydrolyzed Vegetable Protein PG-Propyl Silanetriol, Mauritia Flexuosa Fruit Oil, Sodium PCA, Cucurbita Pepo (Pumpkin) Seed Oil, Dimethicone, Amodimethicone, Lactic Acid, Polyester-11, PVP, Isostearamidopropyl Morpholine Lactate, Aminopropyl Dimethicone, Cetrimonium Chloride, Trideceth-10, Silicone Quaternium-22, Laureth-23, Laureth-4, Keratin Amino Acids, Trimethylsiloxyamodimethicone, C11-15 Pareth-7, C12-16 Pareth-9, Trideceth-12, Citric Acid, Sodium Chloride, Disodium EDTA, Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Methylisothiazolinone, Fragrance (Parfum)

Ingredient Attribute: Paraben Free
Sulfate Free

Healthb4Length

Hit! Creme of Nature Argan shine detangling shampoo--not.as good.as the original, but not bad all! Soften hair? Check! Detangle? 2x check! Moisturize? We have a winner! Good shampoo, smells similar to green and white bottle, easy to get in stores.

Hits
Creme of Nature Strengthening leave-in (Argan Shine)--nice fresher spray, provides that moisture boost I desperately needed and does not weigh hair down.

ORS Olive Masque for color & heat damaged hair- very thick but it is moisturizing and strengthening, aides in detangling as well. Not sure if I will repurchase.

Creme of Nature (Argan) Intensive conditioning treatment--not bad, won't buy again. Made my hair manageable yet it felt weird. Hard to explain.

xu93texas

I am an ingredient snob. There, I said it. But, this DC here?!! Thick, creamy, deliciousness!!! Don't sleep on this one folks. That is all.

I have the Moisture rich leave in and I really like it. I need to pick up the DC and try it out.

divachyk

Instagram: adaybyjay
New Hit:
Annabelle's Perfect Blends White Chocolate Mousse Intense Moisture Mask

Continued Hit:
Pura Body Naturals MuruMuru Moisture Milk
LOCO - liquid, oil, cream, oil

Froreal3

haulin hard in the paint
I don't remember if I put my Annabelle's hits up in here yet:

NEW HIT: Annabelle's Pumpkin Pie Hair/Body Butter Man, I am addicted to this scent. It smells so yummy and is a great thick, but kind of fluffy consistency. I use it on my hair to seal my ends.

NEW HIT: Annabelle's White Chocolate Mousse DC: This stuff is creamy, thick, but applies easily. It smells like I can eat it...nutty/chocolately/cocoa scent. This stuff definitely had my hair really soft.

NEW HIT: Annabelle's Pumpkin Spice Leave In: I used this before my flat iron and my hair dried soft. I don't even like sprays like that, but this is a keeper and a repurchase.

NEW HIT: Annabelle's Pumpkin Spice Hair Cream: This stuff is decadent. It is thick...you don't need a lot at all...it is very yummy smelling with a scent that lingers like I love. Leaves hair moisturized very nicely.

NEW HIT: Oyin Hair Dew This stuff smells lovely...like buttercream or something. I like to use it as a refresher on dry hair. It definitely wakes up my hair and leaves lasting moisture. :lick:

curlyhersheygirl

Since this is the last Hits & Misses for the year I decided to list my top Hits & Misses for 2013

Misses:

HQS customer service. I loved the products but I had to file my first dispute because of lack of communication and the delay of shipping my order. I received many emails throughout the year stating that they would still send my order to retain my business but that never happened. This company is on my "never again" list.

Soultanicals' incessant apologetic emails :perplexed nuf said.

Shampooing weekly. This doesn't work for my hair.

Hits:

The competitive sales that occurred throughout the year. This year most online vendors did exceptionally well with the various sales they offered.

Oil rinsing. This changed the moisture retention of my hair. I will continue doing this.

Weekly steaming. I always DC'd but steaming just takes the process to another level.

Beamodel

NEW HIT:
Fenugreek powder made into a paste. Left my hair with hardly any shed hairs.

CONTINUED NEW HIT:
Annabelle Perfect Ends
*Blueberry Cheesecake DC

Trini_Chutney

Peeing in my shower
Mega Hit:

Moroccan Oil moisture Repair Conditioner to DC before my flat iron
Moroccan Oil Hair treatment on towel dried hair before my flat iron.

My hair came out so silky.