July 8,9,10...What are YOUR Weekend Hair Plans?

IDareT'sHair

PJ Rehabilitation Center
Hey Ladies TGIF What are you all doing to your Hair this Weekend?

I'm like 5 days post so I:

Re-Neutralized
Chelated
Acidified
Used Nexxus Emergencee under Dryer (no Plastic Cap)
Will Cowash with Hairveda MoistPRO
Steam with Tiiva Naturals Coffee & Capucua sp. DC'er
Apply Leave-In & Dry

So What are you doing?

Hey Ladies TGIF What are you all doing to your Hair this Weekend?

I'm like 5 days post so I:

Re-Neutralized
Chelated
Acidified
Used Nexxus Emergencee under Dryer (no Plastic Cap)
Will Cowash with Hairveda MoistPRO
Steam with Tiiva Naturals Coffee & Capucua sp. DC'er
Apply Leave-In & Dry

So What are you doing?

Hey T,

What is acidified and do I want that in my life?

I just washed my hair with my beloved Hair One Olive Oil shampoo.

I am also trying the Taliah Waajid Mist Bodifier and so far, I am NOT impressed :perplexed. I will see how I like it when my hair dries.

today im wearing a pulled back w&g with giovanni direct.

tomorrow im gonna cleanse with ASIAN cleansing conditioner, condition with cj a&o conditioner and use giovanni direct as a leave in for a w&g.

sunday i will pre poo with vatika oil, shampoo with cd black vanilla, condition with kbb hair mask, and braid for a braid out using oyin handmade dew with oyin bsp on my ends.

I washed my hair in the morning then used aphogee keratin 2 minute reconstructor, then DC'd with Komaza olive moisture mask with heat for 20 minutes. Used Silicon Mix leave in, did rollers then a blow out and now just try to maintain it till at least wednesday.

Protein Week:

Will start on Friday night:
Clarifying with ORS Creamy Aloe
Wash with CON Green (Original Formula)
Protein Treatment with ORS Hair Mayonnaise
DC with Silk Elements Moisturizing Treatment
Final Rinse with Porosity Control
Leave in with Herbal Essence LTR
Saturday Morning:Dry, Apply One N Only Argan Oil
Flat Iron

Last edited:
Hey T,

What is acidified and do I want that in my life?

taz007

I use this after I relax along with my Neutralizing & Chelating Shampoo(s), although it says it also neutralizes & chelates. I just have it on hand and since I am a DIY, I feel I can never be too safe than sorry.

I use it after relaxing and the 1st week after. If you scroll down to the Acidifying Shampoo, it's a quick read.

http://www.google.com/url?sa=t&sour...yeWWBQ&usg=AFQjCNFsSBJgHJe-pSFwH-UnRPdVxTIo0A

@taz007 Hey Taz, alot of Ladies said they had 'better' results with the TW PMB when they diluted it with water and put it in a spray bottle.

Well I shampooed out my blowout yesterday with a sample size of the Pantene Curly shampoo I got with one one of my CurlMart orders. I thought it was gonna be harsh on my hair bc of the sulfates.

NOPE!! It was actually very moisturizing and even had some slip to it!:yep: I think I'll keep a bottle on hand.

I then detangled with Garnier Fructis Pure Clean conditioner. It's not bad but it didn't have enough slip for me:nono:...not repurchasing. And then I DC'd with my newly beloved Suela y Canela (Cinnamon & Sole) dominican conditioner. It gave my scalp a nice warming massage and smells like Red Hots. Gave me extreme slip, outrageous softness. My hair felt sooooooo healthy and I had curls poppin all over the place!!!:lick:

Then I messed up and tested out the Noodle Head curling cream...had to co wash THAT out:barf:

Today I did my regular wash n go. I hope I can stretch it out to Sunday. I'm gonna puff it tomorrow. :yep:

i'm going to figure out my 6 month plan for the rest of the year. i'm hiding my hair, but not sure how. weave, wigs? i may order some hair....??? i have no idea.

Did my first HOT tonight with JBCO mixed with WGHO (not a good mix or I warmed it up too much it had hard oil pieces in the mix). Kept that on for 10 min with heat cap them put my prepoo mix on top (Lutrasilk shea mixed with hemp and WGO). Going to leave this in overnight and use my WEN Fig tomorrow to wash it out and DC with Joico Moisture Balm.

Thinking about trying to cornrow my hair myself to wear under my wigs on Sunday. May try in the morning bc if it looks bad I'm going to go get it braided by a professional in the pm.

I did a henna gloss treatment yesterday so I am bunning it today.

Saturday: Maybe a dry twist out. If my hair doesn't act/look right, I will bun it again.

Sunday: Same as Saturday. I may do a HOT and cowash, but not sure yet. (May stretch it 'till Monday)

I'd like to give another try at a roller set. My first one turned out great and my second a fail. Hopefully number 3 is a charm!

I removed the cornrows I've had in for the past 3.5 weeks under my wig...and I blew my hair out and I'm going to flat iron!!! :grin:

I will be Conditioning wash with Wen Fig & One of Jasmines Conditioners (cant think of the ones i have right now.

Deep conditioning on dry hair every night.

Tonight, it's Hairveda Sitrinilla.

Tomorrow, Jessicurl WDT

The day after, Nature's Gate Henna Conditioner.

I'm trying to whip my hair back into shape. :)

Prepoo with Ojon Damage Reverse Restorative Hair Treatment. Poo & condish with Ojon Ojon damage reverse conditioner and shampoo.
DC under steamer with ?????. Use ???? leave in, and wrap with Nairobi wrapping lotion, dry under Pibbs.

Definitely gonna shampoo today, and DC under my steamer. Not sure what products I will use, but I know the shampoo will be my prescription shampoo for psoriasis my scalp is super itchy. Then I will use a leave-in and seal, then air dry in 4 braids.

Tonight:
Washed with dr bronners diluted with water, fresh aloe vera, marshmallow, burdock root & hibiscus
oil rinsed with jbco coconut oil blend
DCed with bpt aloe (dominican conditioner)
then put taliah waajid kinky wavy natural herbal style & shine on damp hair and french braided it to dry

maybe i will get some decent waves out of this braid maybe not. im going to try to leave my hair alone as much as possible. maybe cowash one time

Tomorrow, I will cowash and do a spiral set. I have been wearing a bun for the last 7 days, and it is so boring!

Cowashed tonight with HE LTR and airdrying right now.

Tomorrow I'll clarify with Suave Daily Clarifying, shampoo with Nexxus Therappe, and dc with Nexxus Humectress

Sunday I'll cowash again since that's my cardio workout day and I really work up a sweat! :yep:

Back