JULY 2014: WHAT'S ON SALE THIS MONTH? (Hair/Bath/Beauty)

Golden75

#NOMOREHAIRPRODUCTS
Oyin 15% off code JULY4 all weekend if all caps don't work try lowercase. Email is a tad confusing - they have it both ways.

Last edited:

Philippians413

IDareT'sHair

PJ Rehabilitation Center
mshoneyfly

Yeah I Know??? I tried it too.

I convo'ed her. I haven't heard back from her yet?

She did not specify a Certain time or anything? It said: Now Until July 6th.

mshoneyfly

I think she's doing commercial based shipping instead of just regular 'take it to the post office' shipping like some other larger venders. It tends to be a little more pricey. She prob doesnt know that she could also just schedule a pick up everyday or whatever

ETA: I have two 8 oz items and shipping is $6.15. Guess it depends on what you're getting and also the distance to your destination

I LOVE this HHJ!!

Last edited:

IDareT'sHair

PJ Rehabilitation Center
PJaye

The one item I had was like $5.60 for shipping (which ended up essentially being Free Shipping) with the Discount.

She use to have something called 'Fallback Shipping' where she would issue you a Refund for the Shipping amount if it was over & above.

Because I had a similar situation and she ended up refunding me the difference.

IDareT'sHair

PJ Rehabilitation Center
**PURABODY NATURALS** $9.99 and Below - NO DISCOUNT CODE Required!!!

Over 30% Off some of your Favorite Goodies!

Sale Ends July 6th

Destiny9109

I can't take a lot of these "sales" seriously. What they don't profit from the products they get from overcharging in shipping(this is what always stopped me from trying natural products), that should be illegal lol. I'm glad I now live in a larger city where I can find most if not all of the products I use on the ground.

Pompous Blue

sallybeauty.com

*Save 25% on orders of $50 or more is valid online only. Offer not valid in stores. Use promo code 555435. Offer excludes OPI, equipment, gift cards and Beauty Club memberships. Not valid with any other offer. Offer expires at 11:59 pm ET 07/05/14. Sally Beauty reserves the right to cancel any order due to unauthorized, altered, or ineligible use of discount and to modify or cancel these promotions due to system error or unforeseen problems. Subject to change without notice.

Prices online may differ from in store. All prices online reflect USD. Shipping restrictions are noted on the product page. Not all items at SallyBeauty.com can ship to Canada.

Pompous Blue

I don't know if this sale is still going on......it was posted on FACEBOOK 7/3/14.

myhoneychild.com
Happy July 4th : We got a sale .Take 45% off selected products: organic styling creme, Sophia herbal mixture, ginger and apple slip rinse, organic Shea light con. Organic shea scalp cleanser, honey and horsetail recon, molasses hydrating dc..., organic Shea butter hair paste, so deep con, burdock root, afrikoko silky, sweet almond , whipped soy , guava balm, hemp and honey spread. Enter July42014 when checking out .
Visit [URL="http://www.myhoneychild.com"]www.myhoneychild.com[/URL]

IDareT'sHair

PJ Rehabilitation Center
shawnyblazes

After you enter your products in your Cart, go to View Cart, at the bottom Left it asks you for the Code. JULY42014

My Discount was $9.45 but Shipping was $8.95.:rolleyes:

Imma pass.:ohwell:

NaturallyATLPCH

Afroveda

20% off of orders of $25.00 or more through July 8
Free shipping on orders of $55.00 or more (no code needed)
Coupon code: SUMMERFUN