JULY 2014: WHAT'S ON SALE THIS MONTH? (Hair/Bath/Beauty)

divachyk

Instagram: adaybyjay
Sally's Offer Promo Code
Free Ion Castaway Tote with purchase of 1 Ion Styling Tool 444208
Free Ion Castaway Tote with purchase of 3 Ion Hair Color or Hair Care 444208
Save $5 on SuperNail French Acrylic Kit 444404
Save $5 on Mizani Hair Care 444412
Free One 'n Only Argan Oil Mask or Cream with purchase of One 'n Only Argan Oil Shampoo or Conditioner 444301
Save $3 on 2 TIGI Pro Styling & Hair Care Products 444344
Buy 1 get 1 free Hair Chemist Full Size Hair Care 444342
Buy 1 get 1 free Mystic Divine Full Size Hair Care 444417
Buy 2 get 1 free Satin Strands remy Human Hair U-Tips or I-Tips 20 pc 18 " or 22" 444299
Buy 2 get 1 free As I Am Natural Hair Care 444352
Buy 2 get 1 free Curls Unleashed Natural Hair Care 444351
Buy 2 get 1 free Jane Carter Solution 444354
Buy 2 get 1 free Naturally Silk Elements 444358
Buy 2 get 1 free Beautiful Textures Natural Hair Care 444353
Buy 2 get 1 free Eden BodyWorks Natural Hair Care 444411
Buy 2 get 1 free Marula Nature Hair Care 444357
Buy 2 get 1 free Shea Moisture Natural Hair Care 444356
Buy 1 get 1 free GiGi All Purpose Wax 14 oz 444123
Buy 2 get 1 free FingerPaints Nail Color & Striping Polish (excludes Soak-off Gel Polish) 444402
Save $10 on Wahl Designer Clipper 444377
Save $5 on ConairPro SilverBird Dryer 444390
Save $15 on GVP Flat Irons & Curling Wands 444371

Blairx0

As always very thanksful for the tag. U am trying to unload stuff in the exchange form, but I will be in here browsing and sharing any deals I come across!

Pompous Blue

Happynappyhoney.com

Celebrate Independence Day with FREE Shipping on any purchase and save 25% off with Code: freedom
Going on NOW-July 5th Midnight

Although I said earlier I would not order from them again since so many people had problems with her customer service last year, I changed my mind and ordered the following during her 50% off sale in June:

Mandarin Orange Curly Whip Leave-In

Mowrah & Murumuru Moisture Repair

Pink Sugar Hibiscus Plant Deep Conditioner

I received my order in 9 days. I received a shipping notice and tracking info, but it never tracked. Two days after I received the tracking # I had my package.

The Pink Sugar Hibiscus DC did not have a label on it. (16 oz. jar; not in a bottle as shown on the website). The consistency had changed since I ordered it last year. It has a whipped, even consistency and moisturizes very well. The consistency of the ones I received last year were butter-like. I DC’d with it last weekend after doing an Aphogee 2-step hardcore protein treatment. Steamed with it for 20 minutes and hair was moisturized and easily detangled.

The Mowrah & Murumuru Moisture Repair is a VERY good moisturizer. Love its consistency and thickness.

In fairness, I had no customer service problems when I ordered 3 times from her last year.

Glad I had a good experience with her during that sale, although she stated ship/wait time was around 4 – 6 weeks (YIKES!), I'm glad I got my products in 9 days.

IDareT'sHair

PJ Rehabilitation Center
@Pompous Blue

You were nice enough to give it another try. :yep:

Good you had a good experience with them.

Right now: Them, Soultanicals, Ynobe, Sorenzo are on my never again list.:lol:

Shay72

Natural, 4A
I'm guessing I'm not able to multiquote on my iPad? Anyways still waiting on my Happy Nappy Honey stuff. Did it on a whim. I hadn't been on here in a bit. Should've checked with ya'll first. We'll see how it goes. It seems she has sales on top of sales on top of sales. I prefer the shops that close down and get stuff out.

Pompous Blue

@Pompous Blue

You were nice enough to give it another try. :yep:

Good you had a good experience with them.

Right now: Them, Soultanicals, Ynobe, Sorenzo are on my never again list.:lol:
IDareT'sHair Yeah, this is the 1st and only sale I'll be ordering from her this year 'cause I got what I nee!ded from her without a lot of muss and fuss! But I do have to give the Mowrah and Murumuru moisturizer a ringing endorsement! It's everything I wanted Claudie's Hair Revitalizer - Murumuru Acai to be. But she needs to work on it. It was not whipped and still had chunks of butter in it. I had to sit under a hot dryer to get it to melt in my hair. Not good at all.

I'm guessing I'm not able to multiquote on my iPad? Anyways still waiting on my Happy Nappy Honey stuff. Did it on a whim. I hadn't been on here in a bit. Should've checked with ya'll first. We'll see how it goes. It seems she has sales on top of sales on top of sales. I prefer the shops that close down and get stuff out.
Shay72
Well, it doesn't seem like they got their act together AT ALL. Still waiting since June? Bad, bad, bad!! Keep us posted.

Ann0804

BeeMine's

[/URL]

flyygirlll2

Lioness mane
KJ Naturals

Subscribers can preview this sale

1 day before the general public.

Get 25% off

your purchase of $20 or more

NOW through

Sunday, July 6th

No coupon code necessary for Kjnaturals.com purchases.

(Discounts automatically applied at checkout)

Some items sell out really quickly so I'm allowing my email

subscribers to get 1st dibs Wednesday

before everyone else hears about it Thursday.

I also sell on Etsy!

Etsy buyers also get 25% off your entire purchase of $20 or more

with coupon code: JULY4TH now through Sunday

nubiangoddess3

Ulta Liter Sales ($15) starts Sunday and last all through July...

I already have my list

Joico Moisture Recovery shampoo
Kenra - Moisturizing Conditioner
Joico Moisture Recovery Treatment Balm
AG Fast Food Leave-in