January 6,7,8...What Are YOUR Weekend Hair Plans???

Black Tea Rinse, DC with Proclaim Cholesterol, and GHE bagging as always
My hair is in individual braids so no styling needed

Friday:Hot ~ a la tiffers (i put my oil on,avocado and wgo and i am now under the steamer)
saturday I will cowash
Sunday I will dry dc with steam and do clarifying wash.
I am back with the extra hair care...too simple isn't for me, not that I mind:look:

Nix08 You're gonna LOVE steaming with oils, I just know it. :grin:

YES! YES! YES I do:lick: The oils totally absorbed, as I was rinsing my hair I didn't feel the usually slickness that would have me fearful of falling in the shower:blush: I can't believe that I didn't think to try this before:ohwell:
Thx:grin:

my normal twistout style after pre-pooing, washing and conditioning. i'll use either the last of my con agran oil poo or my giovanni 50/50, i'll condition with my ao gbp, detangle with db leave-in following by my ic gel. when i take my twists down i'll use my qb amla and olive layered with my magical oil mix of evoo,evoo ( infused with herbs), kukui, castor, and meadowfoam.

After wearing my hair down most of December, I am back to my co-washing routine and braid-outs. I use the coconut and my shea/coconut/castor/olive oil mix each night (alternating) and wrap it in a satin scarf. Daily it' just pinned with a few tendrils here and there, it's grown A LOT!!!!

Last edited:
Henna'ing as we speak following AO GVP on dry hair. Will stretch with cool blow dryer and twist....dat's it for this weekend!

Sent from my DROID3 using DROID3

Let's see. I relaxed at 18 wks post on New Year's Day. I followed up with a hard protein treatment on yesterday resulting in crunchy airdried hair. So, I just finished Joico K Pak 17 Minute Miracle and Roux PC&C. Now I am airdrying in two ponytails. No crunchies so far, so I guess my hair was porous.

Cleansed my hair with HV's Amala Cream Rinse and currently DCing with SSI Okra Reconstructor. Once I rinse out the DC, I'm just going to apply a leave-in and seal. I still have my hair in the braids I did last week. They're still doing pretty good.

Sent from my iPhone using LHCF

School starts back up on Monday so I definitely have to prepare for a style; either a braid or twist out.
I will do a protein treatment first, which is long overdue.

Sent from my HTC EVO = TYPO GALORE!

Yesterday I didn't do anything. Lol. Just put it in a pony puff and left it alone.

This morning I co-washed with Suave Coconut and also used it as a leave-in. I put a bit of UFDCM mainly on my canopy and squished it into the rest of my hair to give it a bit of hold. I'm currently wearing a t-shirt on my head to soak up excess moisture. I'm a WnGer so once my hair is no longer dripping, I'm just gonna shake and go.

I don't know what I'm gonna do tomorrow. I might do a light protein treatment with CJ Repair Me. Or I might just leave it alone. We'll see. Haha!

Will DC cornrows on Sunday evening in preparation for school to start back up. Next week I am wiggin it:)

Oiled last night with Mozeke amla infusion. Washed today with Kinky Curly Come Clean, followed by Aphogee 2-step treatment (I STILL cannot get over how much my hair LURRVES this stuff :love:). Did quick condition with KBB Deep Conditioner, and just finished a proper Dc with Mozeke Moisturizing hair masque mixed with my oil blend under steamer for 20 minutes. Will detangle, rinse, do acv/tea rinse, then do my leave-ins and twist it up :yep:.

I'm experimenting with protective styling since my hair is growing out. Trying to find more retention methods. So, I did flat twists last night which came out really nice. This morning I added some peppermint oil to my evoo and evco mix to give my scalp a little stimulation. Feels good! I'm thinking of looking for a half wig this weekend. Not sure yet, I may just do these flat twists every Friday and wear until Monday. :scratchch

I had my hair flat ironed ! Im thinking about having it colored back to dark brown. My roots are out of control, and I can't color it light again. :nono:

Oh Ladies! I tried the SE Mega Cholesterol overnite and :blush:WOW:blush:...so much moisture and definition to my 4B APL natural curls...its insane! I wish I did before and after pics. Im not playing. That is def my new staple mineral oil and all(I know I know):grin:. I have tried almost every product from the SE line and this is by far my fave yet:drunk:!

maka oil rinse
final rinse with diluted acv and ayurvedic tea
apply fenugreek, coconut ,shea butter, Crisco and neem blend to edges, ends,
braid to dry

I will wear my hair in two jumbo flat twists to the gym using Oyin to moisturize and an oil mixture to seal.
Sunday I will pre-poo with (raw honey, banana puree, brazil nut butter, coconut oil, aloe vera juice, an oil mixture, ylang ylang eo, and rosemary eo). I will shampoo with SM diluted with water and tea tree oil, and dc for three hours with Jessicurl deep conditioner. Then I will blow dry and flat iron my hair. I'm using Redken's Smoothing Heat Glide for a heat protectant.

Last edited:
scalp massage with coconut oil
mixed up some ayurvedic powders, brahmi oil and conditioner for overnight dc

Back