December 30,31,1,2...What Are YOUR New Year's Weekend Hair Plans??

IDareT'sHair

PJ Rehabilitation Center
Well Divas! We're about to Wrap Up 2011 (Lord Willing) and we will be embarking on a New Year.

Hopefully 2012 will be one that is Blessed & Prosperous for All Niko's Cousins:lol:

What will you do This HOLIDAY Weekend to Nuture And Nourish Your Hair:

Tomorrow:

Pre-Poo with Green Tea & Caffiene Pre-Poo Rx
Cowash with Oyin Honey Hemp
Dudley's Hair Rebuilder *under dryer no plastic cap*
DC with Marie Dean's Vanilla Repair or Enso Naturals Cacao DC'er
Black Tea Rinse
Hairveda's ACV Phinising Rinse as a Final Rinse Out
Apply Leave-In/ DB Pumpkin Seed Exlir
Dry Under Dryer

And You?????

chebaby

i have no idea what im gonna do with my hair cause i dont know if imma wash my hair or not.
but i do plan on oiling this flaky scalp with castor oil though lol.

candy626

I've been debating on wearing a wash n go or one of my wigs because I sure don't feel like flat ironing or rollersetting.

Whatever I do will be low key since I mainly want to enjoy the holiday.

Guyaneek

I'm dcing right now with AO Honeysuckle Rose. Then I'm gonna rod overnight and wear it that way until the countdown (pineappling every night) On Sunday I'm gonna henna and use my perm rods again. Trying to get in the swing of my new routine (rollersetting and bunning)

JJamiah

I did my hair yesterday.

I washed with Aphogee Shampoo for damaged hair
Wen Hair Cleansing Conditioner - Fig

Rinsed and applied Nexxus Emergencee for 20 minutes
Rinsed and applied Alter Ego Garlic Conditioner/Proclaim Hydrating masque mix on hair
Steamed it in
Rinsed
Applied my leave ins
Dried under hooded dryer and blow dried the rest. :)
put it in a bun in back then smacked my

Tisha Half wig on :)

This is my style for the next 3-4 months :look:
Keeping it real Simple with styling

tiffers

Whisper "bleep boop" to yourself when you're sad.
Probably steam. #addict :giggle:

Dh and I are boring, so we're probably just gonna stay home, drink ginger ale and fall asleep before the countdown. :lachen:

fivetimestwo

Going to get my semi-annual hair color tomorrow 12/30. I'm ditching my highlights (for now) and going for dark brown (I may add a couple of chunky highlights in the front). Instead of my normal flat iron I think I'm going to opt for a rollerset that I'll be rocking on NYE. :yep:

Of course I will end the year with a progress pic for the various challenges I'm in and then proceed to do a hardcore protein followed by a moisturizing conditioner (what can I say? Getting my hair colored always makes me EXTRA paranoid :look:)

Golden75

#NOMOREHAIRPRODUCTS
I DC'd & washed today, so not much. Just oil my scalp.

If I'm not being Miss. Lazy Sleep All Day, I may touch up my kinky twists (doubt it, but hey ya never know!)

Ronnieaj

Doing a bentonite/rhassoul clay mask tomorrow
Oil rinse
DC under steamer for 30 minutes, then leave on for another couple hours
Rinse, finish with acv rinse
Leave-in, moisturize seal

Going to do a modified wng using tightly curly method with Komaza Califia Curling Pudding for tomorrow and Saturday. Going to enjoy my curls for once this year--it'll be back in a bun by Sunday :lol:.

Mische

Used a great tip from @manter26 which left me with nicely stretched roots at almost 10 weeks post.

Washed with SD Go Moist
Applied SSI Okra Reconstructor for 25 minutes
DCed with SSI Avocado for 45 minutes
Applied SD Silky Soft Leave-In and Vatika Frosting
Set hair in 8 sections braided at the root with rollers twisted vertically at the ends. I ended up with loose waves and really soft roots. The only downside (and this is always my issue with rollersets) was the drying time! Over 2 hours. :drunk:

Meadow

Since I already shampooed for the week ( this past Sunday), I will be wearing a bun today and on New Years eve while I sit comfy by the fire in my long janes with a glass of champagne while watching the countdown. Then Sunday, I'll shampoo again.

Sent from my T-Mobile Sidekick 4G

swirl

IG: rhonda_hair
i thought about getting it blown out, but my twist outs have been so fierce this week that i think i may rock them for another week or so.

HautePinkHeels

I'm gonna be trying that Greek yoghurt condish!

Y'all already put me on to Silicon Mix, to which my hair said :love:. Let's see if this is another hit with Black Velvet (that's what I call my hair...don't judge me :lol:)!

Brownie518

I don't plan on going out so I'll do my hair real early on Sunday morning. I plan to soak my hair for a while in my oil mix, prepoo with Shi Naturals Garlic Conditioner, wash with CD Black Vanilla shampoo, and DC with Black Vanilla Smoothie. Leave ins will be SSI Tahitian Vanilla and Shi Naturals Creamy Leave in, sealed with HTN Oil.

bajandoc86

Lipstick Lover
Well....i didn't prepoo like I said I would in another thread. I been going out on dates:look:, so aint had no time to do no hurrr :grin: I plan to hit an exclusive New Years Eve Party. So these twists are staying IN so I can rock a fierce twistout. I am on call the 1st Jan tho *bawls* So minimal liquor will be consumed. Le sigh. I am off the 2nd...so I will do the whole shebang:

Protein DC on dry hair - product to be decided
Shampoo with SD Go Moist
Tea Rinse
Moisture DC - product to be decided
Oil Rinse - castor oil
Air Dry
M&S
Style for the week - style to be decided upon.

SimJam

I'll be in these twists so I can have a nice twistout for NYE I have another party on NY Day so I'll twist back up for a 2nd day twist out

manter26

Used a great tip from @manter26 which left me with nicely stretched roots at almost 10 weeks post.

Washed with SD Go Moist
Applied SSI Okra Reconstructor for 25 minutes
DCed with SSI Avocado for 45 minutes
Applied SD Silky Soft Leave-In and Vatika Frosting
Set hair in 8 sections braided at the root with rollers twisted vertically at the ends. I ended up with loose waves and really soft roots. The only downside (and this is always my issue with rollersets) was the drying time! Over 2 hours. :drunk:

Mische :yay: That sounds cute! I need to try larger sections. Now where the pictchas?? :poke:

naijamerican

Since I'm going to a NYE party, I'm going to keep these raggedy braids in and take them out on the 1st and 2nd. Then I'll overnight deep condition with Aubrey Organics. I might try that Greek Yogurt conditioner. I'll need it. :ohwell: I'll probably twist my hair, too. :yep: I am still so mad at myself for buying that freaking horse/chipmunk/monkey hair rather than legit 100% human hair for my microbraids. One of the biggest hair regrets of 2011, I tell you. :nono: :lol:

lilyofthenile

Today, detangling and trimming hair. Then oiling scalp and massaging.

Tomorrow I will deep condition. Sunday I will start yarn braids.

SeeLexus

i have been experimenting and playing with vintage looks lately...perfect for the holidays. Here is my christmas look , so i will probably do something similar for New Years. Stay Tuned..I will post a picture when i figure out what i want to do.[IMG]http://i654.photobucket.com/albums/uu265/Urbanfrugalchic/ijustloveit.jpg[/IMG]

Beautytalk69

i have been experimenting and playing with vintage looks lately...perfect for the holidays. Here is my christmas look , so i will probably do something similar for New Years. Stay Tuned..I will post a picture when i figure out what i want to do.[IMG]http://i654.photobucket.com/albums/uu265/Urbanfrugalchic/ijustloveit.jpg[/IMG]

Get your pretty Unicorn a$$ out of this thread! Make me sick..:grin:

Beautytalk69

Well yall think you fancy with your tea rinses and 23 hour DC. Well I'm do something I haven't done in a month. I'ma comb my hair!