December 30,31,1,2...What Are YOUR New Year's Weekend Hair Plans??

Damaged but not out

i think im gonna do the yogurt(NAPTURAL85) thing.

Then i was thinking to do a blow out and do the Esperanza Spalding crooked big puff thing

or a afro with a flower

I'm so confused, I need help

hair_rehab

I pre pooed yesterday and did my poo/protein/DC/blowdry this morning and I'm wearing my wig today. When I get home after work I will be flat ironing. I can't wait!! :grin:

lbellin

I plan on washing, coloring, deep conditioning my hair this holiday weekend. Not sure of the style. It will either be big twists, TNC or a rollerset.

I will let the mood move me when I start going through the process.

SeeLexus

Yes,awww thank you! I actually am going to do a you tube video ...i just started a channel, check out my album..for some of my retro looks. Details soon. But i should have a video up next week!

manter26

Yes,awww thank you! I actually am going to do a you tube video ...i just started a channel, check out my album..for some of my retro looks. Details soon. But i should have a video up next week!

Just checked out your album. Love them all! You seem like a fun person to work with. I can't wait to see the video! :grin:

smwrigh3

I am going to wash my hair tonight...

I think I have some sulfur build up so I am going to take some soft brustle tooth brush and some clairfying shampoo to see if this will help... my hair is in braids so I hope this will be helpful. (I really have no idea)

Then DC for an hr and 3 or so in front of the tv.

I need to make some more of naptural85's shea butter hair cream so I will do that as well. that's about it.

winona

[USER=308283 said:
SeeLexus[/USER];14948253]Yes,awww thank you! I actually am going to do a you tube video ...i just started a channel, check out my album..for some of my retro looks. Details soon. But i should have a video up next week!

Nevermind:look:

Aggie

Girl Terri, all I'm doing is moisturizing my hairline that is outside my weave and that's it. Oh and maybe do a quick cowash since my weave is afro kinky. It can take the extra water and conditioner which helps me to finger detangle it pretty well.

SherylsTresses

Cowash with Tresemme Naturals Avocado and Aloe Vera
DC with Giovanni 50:50/EVOO
Moisturize with Giovanni Direct Leave-in
(I'm giving the extra EVOO a break due to scalp buildup)
Airdry into four plaits pinned along the sides
Wig it with a beanie cap

leiah

Baggying tonight
Wash on sunday or monday - maybe with shikakai
try to use up some of this weird cholesterol conditioner that I shouldn't have bought

choctaw

overnight dc mix under plastic cap: ayurvedic powder, Brahmi oil and Giovanni SAS Deeper Moisture conditioner

mzcris

I relaxed my hair today. today for the 1st time I used...silk elements megasilk lye mild relaxer. I am very pleased with the results. no more...no lye relaxers for me :)

lamaria211

pre-pooing over night in Vatik oil mixed with Organic EVOO then washing out with my beloved SM coconut poo and DCing with \AO rosa mosqueta condish

Nix08

Relaxed, 4B
Dry DC's with Giovanni SAS and Avocado and wheat germ oil....then co washed and finished my co wash with AO GPB for the first time...I really liked that:yep: I'm using this weekend to get back into the game...I can't believe I've actually fallen off:shock: Sunday I plan to do a delightful DC steamed in with a clarifying wash. And maybe just maybe, I'll cowash on monday too since I'm off.

curlyhersheygirl

Prepoo: Rhassoul clay mix
Shampoo: SM moisture retention
Conditioner: Tresseme naturals moisture
Oil rinse: Hemp /evco mix
DC: Claudie's avocado intense
M&S; CJ smoothing lotion and Enso's serum
Style: Oyin's Shine and define

LuvlyRain3

washed my hair with con argan oil, then used hydratherma naturals amino plus under a hydra cap for an hour. now currently dcing with silk dreams vanilla silk. Wont be washing it out until 6 or 7ish.

spacetygrss

I just did all that I am planning to do this weekend...I cut my looks off and then shaved my hair down to 1 inch. It was just time for a change.

NaturallyTori

I just finished my hair a few hours ago. I did a dry DC for the first time with HV Sitrinillah DC. I co-washed with HV Moist Condition. I detangled with KCKTand then I braided my hair in several individual braids using SM's Curl Enhnacing Smoothie. Yep, that's about it. Hopefully these braids last for at least six weeks.