Best smelling leave-in/conditioner/glosser?

yokoyokogirl

I'm looking for a really good smelling leave-in/conditioner/or glossing serum (?like a frizz-ease type serum that seals ends and adds shine)

I currently use conditioner by Shisedo Tsubaki but it smells like fermenting seaweed, according to my SO-plus I dunno if it actually does anything foe "my" hair.

I'm just looking for something that has a nice light smell and actually works. Any advice ladies?

tiffers

Whisper "bleep boop" to yourself when you're sad.
LTR conditioner and leave in

Victoria's Secret So Sexy conditioner and shine serum

Suave Humectant

CHI SI annoys me because it smells like mens cologne. I like smelling sweet!

lilsparkle825

what tiff said...HE LTR leave in works and smells great. the so sexy doesn't sell me on how it works but it smells like perfume.

SheenaVee

i absolutely love the smell of curls souffle. doesnt do much for moisture but i still put it in my hair just for the smell. its nearly finished now so i need to buy more. i will be buying the curls whipped cream instead coz it says it has the same fragrance as the souffle but its heavier and more moisturizing.

GraceV

It looks like many of the nice-smelling ones are great with fragrance but lack moisture. Any new products out there? I need something that smells good and moisturizes.

babyu21

I love the smell of Sally One n Only Argan oil. It smells a little like cologne but I absolutely love it.

BeautifulRoots

I second the victorias secret so sexy conditioner...I only use it to make my hair smell good.

Oh and Aussie moist conditioner smells really good too btw...

AlliCat

LOL @ fermenting seaweed

Sally's Argan oil smells good...it has a serum consistency. Paul Mitchell's super skinny serum also smells good

Lacio Lacio smells like straight perfume, very strong and lingers all day if you're into that

LushLox

<Deleted>

My bad thought you meant conditioner rather than leave in. Orofluido oil is lovely though and smells gorgeous.

Last edited: