Is anyone using ghee for hair?

KenyafromCT

I just learned of ghee for hair. Is anyone here using it? Which one do you use? How are you incorporating it in your hair routine? Have you experienced good results? Is it worth the trip to the Indian market?
Thanks y’all. :)

GGsKin

I just learned of ghee for hair. Is anyone here using it? Which one do you use? How are you incorporating it in your hair routine? Have you experienced good results? Is it worth the trip to the Indian market?
Thanks y’all. :)
I used to use ghee in my hair a few yrs ago (as well as cooking with it). I used to baggie/ GHE with it but I was very mindful of the smell (very sour). Whilst it felt nourishing, and along with everything else I was doing, my hair was flourishing, once I finished my jars, I didn't continue use for hair.

KenyafromCT

I used to use ghee in my hair a few yrs ago (as well as cooking with it). I used to baggie/ GHE with it but I was very mindful of the smell (very sour). Whilst it felt nourishing, and along with everything else I was doing, my hair was flourishing, once I finished my jars, I didn't continue use for hair.
Thank you for this review of it.

Queenie

I used it years ago. There were some threads on it a few years back. Comparing it to other stuff that I used, my favorite is coconut oil. I also use olive oil.

Red palm oil is very good too. I only stopped using it because it stains items. I always used to put a shower cap on and leave it on overnight, then cowash in the morning.

DVAntDany

I’ve only ever used ghee 100 times washed (technically more like 1000 times washed) topically. Never for hair but it turns into a fluffy cream. It won’t feel greasy at all. Yes, I did it by hand in a jar and annoyed everyone around me. Lol