Is anyone familiar with hair fitness vitamins

fancypants007

I came across a website in my search for vitamin supplements and found this site (www.healthandbodyfitness.com). I purchased the hair vitamins and the shampoo. I was interested in the hair vitamins because it claims to extend the "anagen" or growing phase of hair. The shampoo is sodium laureth and ammonium laurel sulfate-free. I've only been using the products for about 2 weeks. Please check out the site and tell me what you think..... I ordered a month supply of vitamins but I was thinking about getting the andrew lessman hair vitamins from hsn.

CurlyCrly

To each his own. :)
fancypants007,

Did you ever try the vitamins? If so, how did they work for you? Did you like the conditioner?

Their website didn't say how much of each ingredient the vitamin contained, so I emailed them. The emailed me back yesterday and said that if I gave them my address, they'd mail me the label info, plus a sample of shampoo and conditioner. I'm on the curly girl routine, so I won't be using the shampoo, but I'd like to try the conditioner.

Edited: I just checked Vitaminshoppe and they have the ingredients listed for the vitamins there.

fancypants007

I did order the Hair Fitness vitamins (they are also sold at the vitaminshoppe), but I stopped using them. I went back to the Bargello vitamin plan and I like it alot. My nails are growing and I've never had nails before. That tells me that my hair must be growing as well. (I have it in braids and sometimes it's hard to tell how much my hair is growing because I put my braids at the base of my head and sometimes they may slip alittle. Anyway I will be taking my braids out around april 5th and i can get a good idea of how much it's grown. I did order from Hairobics their leave-in conditioner and the detangling oil based on Valleygirl's visit with Stephanie. She said that most of her hair growth was due to her scalp booster and the leave-in conditioner. Anyway, it will soon be here and I will let everyone know how it is.