How are Andrew Lessman's Vitamins Performing?

Edie

How are Andrew Lessman\'s Vitamins Performing?

The home shopping network had a special of 270 count Andrew Lessman Hair, Skin, and Nails vitamins,plus 270 count 1,000mg Calcium for $69.70, with free shipping and handling. I purchased it because I had heard good things about the purity of his products. For those of you who are using the hair, skin and nails, are you satisfied with the product and have you seen an improvement in your hair, skin and nails. Please be specific describing in each improvement.

Thanks in Advance!

Re: How are Andrew Lessman\'s Vitamins Performing?

I like the vitamins, but I am looking for a cheaper alternative right now.

Tebby

You said you like the vitamins. Could you give me specifics.

I haven't taken mine in a few months because I feared that they were causing weight gain. Tebby, did you have any weight gain with these?

I could've been my imagination and I just needed to put the fork down
laugh.gif

Anyway, I liked the vitamins. I do believe they made my hair stronger, but I don't think it made it grow any faster. The most evident change was probably in my skin. I mean skin all over. My arms, back, stomach everything became soooo soft.

Nails, I didn't see a difference.

Girl...it was the latter for me!! I seriously doubt those vitamins made me gain weight. More than likely it was me being lazy and eating chocolate all day!!
grin.gif
grin.gif
!

Tebby

I really believe that taking these vitamins increases your appetite.
smile.gif
I honestly didn't notice a big difference in my hair, but my nails did seem to grow really fast.

I took them for two months and the texture was MUCH better (as compared to pre-Lessman) but I didn't see speedy growth.

Back