Andrew Lessman

smlwndr97

Aesthetician
How many of you take Andrew Lessman vitamins from HSN? I am thinking about purchasing some (especially afer seeing SuperGirl's hair, whew!!) and I wanted to know who else has been taking them. Which formula do you take? How have the results been? Is anyone taking the Andrew Lessman Healthy Hair, Skin & Nails Double Biotin & Soluble Silicon ?

Just wondering....

-monique

Supergirl

With Love & Silk
I am still on my big bottle, but I have a small bottle of the new one (double biotin, double silicon) waiting for me. I will let you know how it does too!

Lindy

I have them (HSN Andrew Lessman Hair, Skin & Nails) and they STINK!!! I mean, literally!! /images/graemlins/laugh.gif The sulfur smell on the capsules is so nasty!! The first time I opened that bottle, it almost threw me across the room!!! /images/graemlins/crazy.gif I'm only finishing my bottle because I paid good money for them. I'm about 14 pills from the end, and I can't honestly say I notice any faster hair growth from them!!

Supergirl, how do you deal with that smell??? /images/graemlins/look.gif

Tara

That was my experience too, but I understand that they are a superior product....I'm tempted to try again, maybe I'll do a multi or something this time around

Supergirl

With Love & Silk
</font><blockquote><font class="small">In reply to:</font><hr />
Supergirl, how do you deal with that smell???

[/ QUOTE ]

I think I'm just different--I kind of like the smell. Reminds me of cabbage. /images/graemlins/lick.gif

JenJen2721

Found the ingredients in Andrew Lessman...