Infusium 23 and braid sheen spray combo

elite_chiq

Well hello everyone i was just looking at my infusium 23 (original formula) leave in conditioner and my african pride braid sheen spary. At the moment my hair is in individual braids and im trying to give my hair as much moisture as possible. So far i like the infusium becuase it truly does stop breakage and the braid spray just spoils my hair. Just a few minutes ago (after reading some threads on hear) i decided that im going to spray my hair on a daily basis, and use the infusium on a daily basis also. To make things less harder on myself i just decided to put the infusium into and old spray container. I also decided to start spraying my hair at night with the infusium23 then in the morning spray it with the braid sheen, or spary it with the infusium and the braid sheen....do y'all think this is a good idea?!, if not do u have anymore moisture tips... /images/graemlins/drunk.gif

Nanyanika

Hi elite chiq,
I'm currently following the hair braiding regime constructed by Robin Woods www.growafrohairlong. I use infusium 23 orignal on a daily basis, along with African Pride braid sheen spray. i only apply these products, lightly on the braids and use them once a week on the scalp after shampooing.

My hair type is 4a/4b hair, these products still helps maintain the correct moisture levels in my hair. In my opinion it is best not to use excess amounts of product, it will only leave your hair greasy and may also make it harder to take out your braids. USE THEM SPARINGLY!

If you're hair is not receiving enough moisture I'll suggest trying sta-sof-fro sheen spray(I have used this myself). It contains Glycerin; this extracts moisture from the air and locks in moisture to the hair shaft, it also contains proteins to keep hair strong.

my picturetrail http://uk.photos.yahoo.com/deniselhaynes

Good Luck! /images/graemlins/laugh.gif