I'm Sprung: Herbal Essences Long Term

Traycee

I tried the Herbal Essences Long Term Collection yesterday and loved it :love4:....I was really nervous...I did my normal prepoo and shampooed and it was great !!!! My hair felt soft and silky ....It did not dry or strip my hair....I had choir rehearsal and had no time to deep condition...So I shampooed my hair in the shower and added the conditioner to my hair and covered with plastic cap ...Did my normal shower ... (conditioner stayed on my hair maybe 15 minutes ) Rinsed & my hair was so silky and had major slip ....I used the leave-in and sealed with coconut oil...I LOVE IT !!!

I thought using a cheaper shampoo and cheaper conditioner and not deep conditioning was going to be a disaster and it was great!! :yep:...This going to be a staple ...Might even replace my Nexxus!! Maybe....

tiffers

Whisper "bleep boop" to yourself when you're sad.
Was the leave in really good? Did it make your hair shiny? I was gonna go to the store to get some leave in today, so this came at the perfect time!

What are the ingredients in the leave in?

Traycee

Was the leave in really good? Did it make your hair shiny? I was gonna go to the store to get some leave in today, so this came at the perfect time!

What are the ingredients in the leave in?

I sealed with coconut oil so I have a nice shine......

Leave-in Ingredients are:
Water/EAU,STEARYL ALCOHOL, CYCLOPENTASILOXANE, CETYL ALCOHOL, STEARMIDOPROPYL DIMETHYLAMINE, RUBUS IDAEUS (RASPBERRY) JUICE, HYDROLYZED SILK, DIMETHICONE, GLUTAMIC ACID, FRAGRANCE, BENYL ALCOHOL, CITRIC ACID, SODIUM CHLORIDE, EDTA, PROPLENE GLYCOL, DMDM HYDANTOIN, RED 33