I'm ready for my first natural weave install

TootiePie

Hi girls,

I am going to Vegas next month and I want to get a sew-in my. My hair is 3c/4a and I have been searching the forums for pics of the BoBraz. I have some questions that I could not fine a definite answer to.

1. Does this Brazilian wave come straight, but it's capable of have a texture that will match my curly hair? The way the hair is in the pack confuses me.

2. I found the bohyme platinum brand at my BSS. It is in silver packaging, with no picture , is this the legit hair? The hair is 20% off so the 14 inch will be $112, is this good?

3 . The store guy told me that this hair is hard to find so the price keeps increasing and bohyme may stop carrying it. Anyone heard this?

4. Does anyone object to this hair?

Thanks a bunch for taking the time to read and answer .

Foxglove

A drop of golden sun
BoBraz aka Bohyme Brazillian looks kinky straight in the pack, and the volume fools you too. Once you get it wet it gets curly and waaaay more voluminous. Here's an install I had done so you can get a picture of what the curl pattern looks like. I liked it but I'm 4b/4c so I used micros on my edges so I wouldn't have to deal with blending. It was soft and did shed some but I did like it

charmtreese

BoBraz aka Bohyme Brazillian looks kinky straight in the pack, and the volume fools you too. Once you get it wet it gets curly and waaaay more voluminous. Here's an install I had done so you can get a picture of what the curl pattern looks like. I liked it but I'm 4b/4c so I used micros on my edges so I wouldn't have to deal with blending. It was soft and did shed some but I did like it

Foxglove, where did you get your hair?

TootiePie

I'm thinking I should cowash it and make it curly before the install so that I don't end up looking like mufasa. I'm still gonna buy two packs because my head is big