Bohyme Brazilian Wave (bobraz) Or Alternative?

JustSitNBePretty

I have ordered two packs of Bohyme Brazilian Wave hair and both times the hair has been much less curly, more wavy and silkier in texture. Instead of a 3c/4a texture, there was a 3a texture that looked so unrealistic on me. Does anyone know where I can find Bohyme Brazilian Wave with its old texture? Do they still make the old texture anymore? If not, does anyone know any alternatives to the Bobraz? I loved that hair, man.

Last edited:

JustSitNBePretty

questions that need answers. I haven't brought this hair since 2011-2012 and I haven't heard anything about it since.
Yeah the last time I bought a good pack was in 2012 as well. I can't believe they changed the texture like that. They must see that their sales are declining for that brand.

thickness

Late 2011, early 2012 was the last time I purchased this hair and even then it was difficult to find. When I spoke with the salesperson at the BSS she said that there were/are production issues with the way the hair is processed. I made a u-part wig with my last batch and she is still fabulous. I have been looking for a human hair replacement, which has not been successful. I just ordered some braiding hair for a crochet wig that shows promise. I'll post comparison pics when I finish it.