I'M NOT A PJ ANYMORE

Angelicus

I\'M NOT A PJ ANYMORE

This is a sad moment for me.

For over 2 months (October-December) I had a sugardaddy who would buy me all the expensive hair products: Biolage, Keracare, All the Dominican Conditioners, Kerastase, AO, L'anza, Kenra, Salerm, anything I wanted from Sally's or Wal-Mart's salon. But yesterday he asked for "something else" and I had to block his number because of this.

R.I.P. to all my old expensive products which are almost used up. Although I like the cheap stuff I have (vo5, lustrasilk, motions oil silk protein), I refuse to be a PJ with my own money.

In 2003, I spent over $242 on haircare products and salon visits combined. For 2004, my estimated hair budget is $186 for salon visits and products. I will not buy a daily conditioner over $2, No protein conditioner over $9, and will only go to the salon 4 times in that year. I need to be careful to not go over this budget because I do not work and am in college full-time.

I have realized that I can have great hair without the sugardaddy.... I MEAN those expensive products, my bad.

Does anyone else have a haircare budget ceiling?

ChasingBliss

Re: I\'M NOT A PJ ANYMORE

[ QUOTE ]
anky said:

I have realized that I can have great hair without the sugardaddy.... I MEAN those expensive products, my bad.

[/ QUOTE ]

Nyambura

surfer girl

Anky, you sure can have beautiful hair without spending a fortune on haircare. I believe Peachtree and NAY007 use inexpensive products exclusively and they both have magnificent heads of hair. I haven't seen Nay around for a little while, though.

LABETT

There are a lot of inexpensive hair product on the market
that works just as good as expensive products.
Expensive is not always better.

bellydancer

[ QUOTE ]
anky said: yesterday he asked for "something else" and I had to block his number because of this.

[/ QUOTE ]I'm proud of you girl! Kick his @ss to the curb!