If YOU made a bun drop video...

Miss AJ

What background song would you choose? I think about this a lot ever since I saw Reniece's bun drop vid and her song choice was perfect (Fergie- Glamorous). I'm not a vlogger and have NO interest in it but I WOULD like to do a bun drop vid. Serious as well as joke answers are welcomed lol.

Miss AJ

Lmao that's a good one!! If Ponytail by Mya wasnt so freaky I'd pick that one lol. I was thinking Look At Me Now by Chris Brown. If we go SUPER old school... Hair by The Cowsills :)

Evolving78

it's my dream to do a bun drop video! i'm still working on the theme music!

i wonder what length is good for a bun drop vid? mbl, wl?

nakialovesshoes

Oh, great thread! Kanye West Can't Tell Me Nothing

I want to do one when I reach WL since that will be my 1st time flat ironing since my BC. I plan to go to dontspeakdefeat here in Atlanta & for those that don't know she is affiliated with Reniece.

Just thinking, may have to throw some Beyonce Diva in there but just the part where she says, "I'm the head diva."

Yeah...I got it all worked out in my head. :look: :lachen::lol:

Last edited:

Miss AJ

shortdub78 said:
it's my dream to do a bun drop video! i'm still working on the theme music!

i wonder what length is good for a bun drop vid? mbl, wl?

I can't remember how long Reniece's hair was but it was enough to make my jaw drop. Empress Ri did a mini bun drop vid and her hair is LOONNNG. I wanna have pictures of my hair at diff lengths, and then end it with an MBL or waist length bun drop! I still got a ways to go as I'm currently aiming for BSL.

polished07

I was just thinking what's a good bun drop length?! I want to do this since I vlog Im no where near Renieces length but would MBL be too short?

Miss AJ

polished07 said:
I was just thinking what's a good bun drop length?! I want to do this since I vlog Im no where near Renieces length but would MBL be too short?

MBL is not too short for a bun drop. I was just looking up MBL pics today for inspiration. I'd like to see this bun drop of yours ma'am :)

polished07

Miss AJ said:
MBL is not too short for a bun drop. I was just looking up MBL pics today for inspiration. I'd like to see this bun drop of yours ma'am :)

Lol no! I'm pre planning I'm still grazing APL I hope to do it early 2014 a girl can dream right?!

QueenAmaka

Live, Love, Laugh :)
I would totally go with the Rocky theme song

Here's a link to the song for anyone not familiar:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DhlPAj38rHc

sckri23

When I get to bun drop length my song is whip my hair. idk if its rihanna or willow i got hair to whip!! Lol

Last edited: