If you had to choose only one.......who would it be?

Nenah

Amerie is my hair idol.

Macherieamour on this site and SuperGirl and Kini shoot it's like Lay's chips can't choose just one:perplexed

MizAvalon

Thandie Newton in M.I 2...she is my hair idol in that movie...that is EXACTLY how I want my hair to look...length and all.

I LOVED Thandie's hair in that movie. I remember when I saw it I wanted her hair and that little Audi convertible!:lachen:

This is an impossible question, I can't pick just one!:nono:

Monigirl

I have two hair wants.....
And my 1st is Macherieamour Hair: (Got her pic from her HealthyTextures.com website)

2nd is a Celebrity hair pic by Beyonce from this cover of Essence Aug 2003. Highlights, thickness and length.

Last edited:

LivingDoll

I can't choose just one!!! :nono:

As a newcomer, I would have to say that mochamadness and KiniKakes have inspired me most. Thanks y'all!:Flahsssss

I would be remiss in not mentioning macherieamour and sistaslick too! I think that completes my list...both have been instrumental in my newfound "hairducation"...all four of these LHCFers get my top honors!

:cup::cup::cup::cup:

sunnydaze

Hmmm...relaxed, I'd say redhotlala as mentioned before...her hair is just ridiculous!!!:lick::lick::lick:

Natural, I am going to give it to kinkerbelle. She has so much definition and her texture is very unique.:lick::lick::lick:

LadyPaniolo

The one who made me believe I could get to my goal length: Sylvia Ziegler. Her pic is in my avatar. Below are some more pics of her. Notice her little girl in the third one... that's how I want my DD to look!

Attachments

• l_hair46.jpg
    l_hair46.jpg
    51.7 KB · Views: 31
  • l_hair42.jpg
    l_hair42.jpg
    46.9 KB · Views: 32
  • l_hair48.jpg
    l_hair48.jpg
    55.3 KB · Views: 33

Lady Esquire

I would be remiss in not mentioning macherieamour and sistaslick too! I think that completes my list...both have been instrumental in my newfound "hairducation"...all four of these LHCFers get my top honors!

:cup::cup::cup::cup:

I agree. These two are the PROFESSORS! It almost goes without saying with these two, 'cause they have inspired practically ALL of us.

LadyPaniolo

Here's some more pics of Sylvia Ziegler... and this is her hair natural... imagine if she got it pressed str8t! :lick:

See her daughter holding her hair on the steps! I want that extreme length.

Attachments

• l_hair49.jpg
    l_hair49.jpg
    55.5 KB · Views: 24
  • l_hair43.jpg
    l_hair43.jpg
    59.1 KB · Views: 26

Filmatic

When I saw the Promise video, I knew I wanted my hair like that. A weave just won't do. I also wanted to be able to lean on a mic stand like that. But that's another thread.

Last edited:

MizAvalon

Here's some more pics of Sylvia Ziegler... and this is her hair natural... imagine if she got it pressed str8t! :lick:

See her daughter holding her hair on the steps! I want that extreme length.

If she pressed it straight then it would be much longer than Crystal Gayle's who always had the longest hair I had ever seen up until this point. It would just be a-draggin' everywhere.

And I thought my shower drain got clogged with hair!:lachen:

Poohbear

Fearfully Wonderfully Made
The one person I would choose is Aisha who I feel has a similar hair texture as me: http://public.fotki.com/catheadface (password: snax)

I also admire Chicoro's hair as well but our hair textures are different.

I also would like to have a fro as big as Erykah Badu's even though it may be fake I still want a fro that big! :)