If U Don't Already Know, Eggs Make Ur Hair Grow!

nissi

Re: If U Don\'t Already Know, Eggs Make Ur Hair Grow!

DSD, your hair is beautiful! you should change your avatar -- even though I know you're proud of your daughter's hair!

JazzAngel

Re: If U Don\'t Already Know, Eggs Make Ur Hair Gro

[ QUOTE ]
lillian743 said:
Whats Moroccan mean?
And do you REALLY HAVE to eat the yolks, b/c I really dont like them..

[/ QUOTE ]

<font color="black"> LOL! </font> It is a species of breathing, eating, laughing, talking, living being that exist outside of Penscola Florida.

Go ahead and knock yourself out. Eat the yoke and the shell.
hehehe

dontspeakdefeat

Hair Coach

[ QUOTE ]
nissi said:
DSD, your hair is beautiful! you should change your avatar -- even though I know you're proud of your daughter's hair!

[/ QUOTE ]
Thanks so much!
Taking that advice. You should see a change shortly!

nissi

[ QUOTE ]
dontspeakdefeat said:
[ QUOTE ]
nissi said:

[/ QUOTE ]

Thanks so much!
Taking that advice. You should see a change shortly!

[/ QUOTE ]

looking good!
don't forget to change the caption above your avatar...

dontspeakdefeat

Hair Coach

I will as soon as get the space back in my prefs. where the title goes. It done gone missing! lol

Brooke007

Member, Dumbledore's Army

[ QUOTE ]
JazzAngel said:
[ QUOTE ]
lillian743 said:
Whats Moroccan mean?
And do you REALLY HAVE to eat the yolks, b/c I really dont like them..

[/ QUOTE ]

<font color="black"> LOL! </font> It is a species of breathing, eating, laughing, talking, living being that exist outside of Penscola Florida.

[/ QUOTE ]

Um yeah, in other words, the people native to the Kingdom of Morroco. (Northern Africa bordering the North Atlantic Ocean.)

happylocks

Hey LD
I keep forgetting to watch my eggs, and they got burnt yesterday,
, but between 3-5 eggs aday or atleast several times a week, but I do try to have eggs

Armyqt

I haven't been consistent. I had two this morning and I'll have two tomorrow morning. I'm aiming for this ever day Mon-Fri. One thing is for sure though, I'm consuming more eggs now than I've ever done in the past.

Armyqt

[ QUOTE ]
happylocks said:
Hey LD
I keep forgetting to watch my eggs, and they got burnt yesterday,
, but between 3-5 eggs aday or atleast several times a week, but I do try to have eggs

[/ QUOTE ]

Happylocks, someone posted the perfect way to boil eggs and it's right on point. Just place the eggs in a pot and cover with water. Bring water to a boil, turn stove off and cover the eggs for 15 minutes. Joila, perfectly boiled egss!!

Armyqt

[ QUOTE ]
happylocks said:
Thanks Armyqt, I just have to remember there on the stove

[/ QUOTE ]

LABETT

I am having good results just eating 2 boiled eggs every day.

frankie

This is something I can do because I love boiled eggs. I can boil them in advance and stick them in the fridge for when I need them.

Isis

I do this too Frankie. Sometimes I'll boil up a whole carton of eggs at a time and keep another carton for times when I want omelets.

AceH

[ QUOTE ]
AngelForLove said:
I read in Shape magazine's book (Shape Your Life) that you can eat up to seven eggs a week healthily.

[/ QUOTE ]

Talk about food for thought.
hmmmmm. anything is worth trying at least once. ...Adding to my regime.

kytrona

I read somewhere that eating large amounts of egg whites for a long period destroys the biotin in our bodies and leads to a deficiency. I also read that egg yolks are good sources of biotin. I'll post the links later when I find them, or you could do a search on this.

Armyqt

[ QUOTE ]
kytrona said:
I read somewhere that eating large amounts of egg whites for a long period destroys the biotin in our bodies and leads to a deficiency. I also read that egg yolks are good sources of biotin. I'll post the links later when I find them, or you could do a search on this.

[/ QUOTE ]

Kytrona, this only applies if you're eating raw egg whites. Cokked egg whites are perfectly safe

Armyqt

[ QUOTE ]
kytrona said:

[/ QUOTE ]

Kytrona, this only applies if you're eating raw egg whites. Cooked egg whites are perfectly safe

LABETT

[ QUOTE ]
LondonDiva said:
Labett what changes have you noticed?

[/ QUOTE ]
My hair went on a growth spurt since I started back with my
protein shakes added spirulina and 2 egg each am.
With no set back I may reach my goal sooner.

kytrona

[ QUOTE ]
Armyqt said:
[ QUOTE ]
kytrona said:

[/ QUOTE ]

Kytrona, this only applies if you're eating raw egg whites. Cooked egg whites are perfectly safe

[/ QUOTE ]

oh okay then...thanks for clearing that up

ChocoKitty

I feel off the egg wagon ::i ate them all up and have not had an opportunity to buy more:: Will be visiting Costco Thursday to buy an industrial sized cartoon for about $8.

ChocoKitty

I think about 7.5 dz. I might have exagerated the price though it might be closer to $10.
I find out tomorrow evening. I Sam's Club sells them for $10.48 where I live.

Isis

That's a LOT of eggs to eat ChocoKitty! Can you consume that many before the expiration date or does it matter?

ChocoKitty

I won't be alone in eating them for growth. My mommy &amp; sis. Plus my kitty--coincidentally she likes the yellows; In addition my granddiddy probably eats eggs every other morning. Lastly Easter Sunday dinner!

Isis

Oh ok. That makes sense. They say April is the month to buy eggs anyway. They are supposed to be cheaper this month.

moneychaser

I eat a cheese omlete(sp??) every morning
I know my cholestral is probably sky high