i want thicker hair so BAD!!

Kayanna1212

ugh my hair is so thin
and i want it thicker....i am currenly using ORS Olive Oil And Groganics Hair Grease

bedazzled

Me too :(

But I'm hoping this henna thing will help. And btw mama, you can avoid getting color from henna by just mixing the henna up and not allowing it to sit, and immediately applying it to the hair. You still get the wonderful conditioning and thickening effects. I just mix my henna with conditioner, honey & coconut oil instead of water.

Kayanna1212

The thing is my mom has a THING for putting all those chemicals in my head IM like mom its my hair if i go bald i go bald D:

exubah

Try Jamaican Black Castor Oil......I have been using it for about 2 weeks now (I heard that it thickens hair so I hope to have WOW results in about 2.5 months because I believe it will take at least 3 months or so to see the true results)

Starronda

At the start of BSL! Patiently waiting for full❤️
I'm using regular castor oil on my scalp each night and I've noticed my hair is a little thicker.

AtlantaJJ

Add me in the want thicker hair crowd. Henna does definitely help. MT has helped a great deal also. I will have to start using the Joico... I have it but I haven't been using it because I'm wearing protective styles right now.

Starronda

At the start of BSL! Patiently waiting for full❤️
You can get Castor Oil from anywhere (CVS, Walmart, Walgreens,GNC) Usually in the laxative aisle. I usually get mine from a health food store. It really does make a difference. You can also seal with Castor oil after your moisturizer is applied.

Kacie

Are you willing to take vitamins? If so try Biotin and Super B complex. I thought I wanted thicker hair but those supplements changed my mind. Thicker hair combined with stretching relaxers was a headache.

Once I reach my goal length and begin to relax more often, I will definitely revisit those supplements.

Faith

I hear ya. I had to buy a piece just to give me thicker hair when I do buns, french braids, etc. I use henna and used Joico kpak recon for the first time yesterday...here's hoping it will all help..I heard it does so...