Newbie!!! HI!! come read

homegirljiggy

Hi everyone! I'm new but i have been lurking for almost a year now. take a look at my regimin, my current goal is to get thicker hair, its kind of thin... I am past bra strap in the back almost waist, and layered in the front texlaxed (gentle treatment relaxer) transitioning to straight with ors relaxer:

-pretreat with aphogee 2 min reconstructor (steam method)
-Wash once a wee with nexxus therapee/creamy aloe
-deep conditon with humectress/ors mayo/ silk elements mayo or cholestral
-blow dry with fanatsia aloe leavin treatment & straightening serum, flat iron with jiberie ceramic

Daily: sleep with satin scarf, wrap, ponytail, or mohawk rollers, ors olive oil cream or carrot oil cream on ends

my hair is a little thin and i really want thicker hair:confused:

Welcome aboard!! I say lay off the blow dryer and air-dry more. Stretch your relaxers and add some supplements to your regimen. Try a good hair vitamin, Horsetail, MSM, and Fatty acids if you'd like. Happy Hair Growing!!

Catina72 said:
Welcome aboard!! I say lay off the blow dryer and air-dry more. Stretch your relaxers and add some supplements to your regimen. Try a good hair vitamin, Horsetail, MSM, and Fatty acids if you'd like. Happy Hair Growing!!

These are all great suggestions. Especially if you can cut back on the heat...:)

And Welcome!

Back