I Need Help! Regrowing Eyebrows

lovedone_24

Ok, y'all have all heard it before...went to waxer and she effed up badly not I'm stuck having to grow back my eye frames. Problem is, I have really light brows to begin with. Naturally, they have a thick shape but the hairs themselves are light. I usually color them with a dark brown pencil or gel. Still I am just downright DEPRESSED with these light and now thinly shaped hairs on my face. I heard castor oil is good. Anybody had any results with this?

VeryBecoming

Devil's Avocado
I was in the same boat a month ago. I used castor oil every night for about 2 weeks before I had to stop. The hair was coming in super thick. Some parts that were never waxed before have been slow to grow back but they're filling in.

I know how you feel, I was furious. Just be patient, keep filling your brows in and use the castor oil. Your eyebrows should grow back nicely. :yep:

laurend

Put Silk amino acid compound in come face cream and just use it on your brows. It make eyelashes grow and I heard that it helps with brows too.

OrangeMoon

Thanks for the encouragement!!! Ok, this may sound like a dumb question but where do I go to get this oil?

You can get castor oil at CVS, Walgreens, Target and other stores. It normally comes in the generic brown bottle and just says "Castor Oil."

Mrs. Verde

I get my castor oil from Walmart it's around $2.50. It is in the pharmacy section with children's laxatives.

C

cieramichele

Take your thumbs and place them on the beginning of your eyebrows near your nose. With pressure, press out along your eyebrows.

Its like an eyebrow massage. :look:

Jynkx

i tell people about castor oil all the time. everyone knows i do. but do we really want to put hair growing stuff on our face? lets think about this. we spend a lotta time getting rid of unwanted hairs on our face. i think she should let the brows grow in by themselves. im just sayin. good luck.