I Love My 6 month old Nephew, But Him and I Are Going To Fight!

Naturelle

I can not be around my loving aodrable nephew without him trying to reach and pull for my hair!!!

He''ll come really close act like he wants to kiss you (he really wants to bite you, you know....teething season) but then he grabs you by the ears or cheek whichever one is more accessible at the time and then he distracts by sinking his two fangs into your face or dribbling spit into your ear so he can then sink his claws into your hair..

Death grip, I mean who knew 6 month olds could be so strong and dont try to loosen his grip...he looks at you like you're :spinning: and then clenches down even harder all the while howling to the baby gods about his conquest...

Yesterday he pulled out 3 strands of hair!!!!! And I'm already having some issue....

He's doing it on purpose I think he's figured out my kryptonite he's lex luther adn I'm superman and he knows my weakness...cause he invents new and different ways to attack me...and then goes in for the kill...My precious hair...

And even with that said, this is my problem...

He's too cute, too young, too blood related to know any better :lachen:

Anyone else around kids you're own or not who always seem to go for the hair gold?

Ganjababy

:lachen::lachen::lachen:My sister-in-law had this problem with her son. He loved it when she would coo over him and have her hair hang in his face then he would grab it and hold on for dear life and laugh. He was only a baby also:lachen:

FlowerHair

Reclaiming my time
Their hands are like glue! :wallbash:
My sister in law almost got scalped by her youngest daughter... She loved to pull her mother's neck hair.

Iluvsmuhgrass

:lachen: This is so funny. Keep your hair up around babies.I learned that with my niece. I would take her little hand and pry it loose while saying noooooooooo baby. No. She eventually learned what it meant so when we tried to get her to eat peas she'd go noooooooooo baby no. It was hilarious! :lol:

Amerie123

my son, who is now only 10 months pulls and pulls on my hair. God forbid i wear a wig in public. I don't go near him. But when i had my sew-in, he will tug.. and i get mad, but i think it is funny and cute at the same time.

HoneyA

Goal:Hip length stretched
:lachen::lachen::lachen::lachen:This is too funny. You're going to have to find a way to protect your hair or bear it until he gets older and the phase passes:lachen:

victorious

Relaxed/4A/Fine/Thin/APL
Hilarious post...fangs, claws, howling to the baby gods...:lachen:

My friend's niece yanked a dangling box braid her first day home. Shocked us all.

Naturelle

^^ see that's why when they get older they get so good at telling you no lol

the funny thing is is that when I turned around and grabbed his wrist to tell him no sternly with my "dont mess with me face"...he looked at me a little frightened at first and broke out into a devlish grin and evil laughter that resonated form the pit of his belly...I couldn't do anything but laugh along with him

heyfranz

My son who is now 9 used to grab my hair and pull out handfuls of my fine strands. They do it so quick especially when they know it's a no no.

LoveLiLi

They can't help themselves, lol. My little brother used to grab my hair when he was a baby/toddler. My mom, my sisters and I were never safe. He would grab our hair and hang on for dear life, laughing the entire time.