My Nephew, the Booger!!! *Rant*

MizaniMami

So I'm in for a nice day of babysitting my little two year old nephew. He keeps going into my room getting into something, but when I sneak up on him and try to catch him he runs. So, I hear a thump and then followed by a cry. I run into the room thiking he is caught and I see him running from my hair product bin. At this point I bout died.

Then I look on the floor and I see a big blob of white. I am praying that it is a towel. But it wasn't, it was MY TUB OF HUMECTO. THE BOOGER OPENED MY HUMECTO AND IT GLOBBED ALL OVER THE FLOOR. I was mortified. I saw my poor humecto looking so helpless so I decided to resisitate it. I began giving it CPR.:lol:

Boooy, yall should of seen me scraping it up like I was some kinda crack head who just spilled her fix.:lol:

Just for that he will be my little experiment tonight-the shampoo mixed with conditioner.

*Note to self* Do NOT leave you humecto out for your little nephew to get into. If you see this little booger in your neighborhood RUN.
n21407924_31312453_4057.jpg

MizaniMami said:
Then I look on the floor and I see a big blob of white. I am praying that it is a towel. But it wasn't, it was MY TUB OF HUMECTO. THE BOOGER OPENED MY HUMECTO AND IT GLOBBED ALL OVER THE FLOOR.

:eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: Oh my goodness!!!!!!!! Make sure your scrub that boy's head real good! :lol: :lol: :lol:

(and let us know the results when you're done!:look: )

he is too cute!!! He reminds me of the little boy from the show with Lisa Ray on it (the little son)-she's the ex-wife - I can't remember the name I really do not watch TV.

That lil booger's too cute! LMAO @ your scraping the poor Humecto off the floor! :lol:

Glad that the Humecto and your nephew are OK *whew*

MizaniMami said:
So I'm in for a nice day of babysitting my little two year old nephew. He keeps going into my room getting into something, but when I sneak up on him and try to catch him he runs. So, I hear a thump and then followed by a cry. I run into the room thiking he is caught and I see him running from my hair product bin. At this point I bout died.

Then I look on the floor and I see a big blob of white. I am praying that it is a towel. But it wasn't, it was MY TUB OF HUMECTO. THE BOOGER OPENED MY HUMECTO AND IT GLOBBED ALL OVER THE FLOOR. I was mortified. I saw my poor humecto looking so helpless so I decided to resisitate it. I began giving it CPR.:lol:

Boooy, yall should of seen me scraping it up like I was some kinda crack head who just spilled her fix.:lol:

Just for that he will be my little experiment tonight-the shampoo mixed with conditioner.

*Note to self* Do NOT leave you humecto out for your little nephew to get into. If you see this little booger in your neighborhood RUN.

nomoweavesfome said:
he is too cute!!! He reminds me of the little boy from the show with Lisa Ray on it (the little son)-she's the ex-wife - I can't remember the name I really do not watch TV.

OMG a few people I know said that.

Thanks yall. I had to get on LHCF and calm down, I was so sad.

Bklyn, girl yeah he fine, nothing ever happens to bad kids.:lol:

:lol: :lol: :lol: That story was hysterical!!! Yeah, i would be mortified to find one of my favorite products just spilled out on the floor, all willy nilly!!! I would snatch that little boy up and swat that fanny!!! :lachen: But he is just sooo cute!!!! What a darling!!!!! And YES, he does look like the little cutie from "All of Us."

Thanks for making my night, that story was so cute!!! :D

at least you didn't try to clean up the spill with your actual hair for an impromtu pre-poo session. :look: Its called EPR baby . . . emergency product recovery. :lol:

Not that I know anything about trying to do that . . . :sekret:

MizaniMami said:

AWWWWW!!!

How can you get mad at such a sweet little face like this! :):p

Don't feel bad my three year old went and put all of my fantasia foam wrap and NTM serum in her hair...I was so mad at her but I decided to put my stuff high up...so she can't get to it...your nephew is adorable though...:)

Sistaslick said:
at least you didn't try to clean up the spill with your actual hair for an impromtu pre-poo session. :look: Its called EPR baby . . . emergency product recovery. :lol:

Not that I know anything about trying to do that . . . :sekret:

LMAO! Girl if it was wash night it woulda been on like hot butta popcon!!!!

Thanks yall. Right after I was typing this, I caught him in my Aveda Brilliant Serum, I had to tap that hand.

tsmith said:
Don't feel bad my three year old went and put all of my fantasia foam wrap and NTM serum in her hair...I was so mad at her but I decided to put my stuff high up...so she can't get to it...your nephew is adorable though...:)
I woulda disowned her.:lol:

Golden I didn't even have time for a spoon. I just wanted to hurry up and get it before my carpet soaked it up and had a nice conditioning session with it.:lol:

tsmith said:
Mizani, What does the term hair grow out and not down mean?:confused:

*confroozed* I dunno, I know some people's natural hair grows out (like up to the ceiling) and some grows down (like some hair type 3s).

My hair doesn't grow up, or down, but just out, like a fro.

MizaniMami said:
*confroozed* I dunno, I know some people's natural hair grows out (like up to the ceiling) and some grows down (like some hair type 3s).

My hair doesn't grow up, or down, but just out, like a fro.

Mizani, I meant to post in the "Why does everyone's hair looks so straight" thread. Someone asked a question as to does the lady hair grow out or down? Sorry, I'm thread hoping too fast...I guess. but I did mean to ask you that question though, only not in this thread but the "Why does everyone's hair looks so straight" thread....sorry....:D

tsmith said:
Mizani, I meant to post in the "Why does everyone's hair looks so straight" thread. Someone asked a question as to does the lady hair grow out or down? Sorry, I'm thread hoping too fast...I guess. but I did mean to ask you that question though, only not in this thread but the "Why does everyone's hair looks so straight" thread....sorry....:D

Oooh I figured you meant to post it there. I wrote in there for you too.

I WOULD'VE BEEN SO PISSED OFF!! it's already happened what can you do. oh well. lol @ scraping it off the floor like a crackhead!

Wow, at least you kept your cool mosttly. My melodramatic self would've screamed then chased him around the house! He's certainly a handsome little devil though.

Back