i jus updated my album(4/2/04)!!

luv04

Well i decided to update my album it has been three weeks since my relaxer i relaxed with optimum regular strength and it came out really good to my surprise.mom did a pretty good job...thanks mom her pics are in my album too...;-)..well i made the purchase of salerm 21 and nexxus emergencee im not a pj but i wanted to see how they work because they had received such rave reviews on the forum,,, and i must say that i am impressed and a believer, after my hair was thicker, softer and moisturized with less shedding. im still taking my vitamins and drinking tons of water and eating foods rich in proteins and nutrients/oils.there are descriptions under tha pics of what i did...i hope that you all enjoy my album and happy growing to everybody...:)

luv04

thanks mysweetevie ur hair looks great too...happy, healthy hair growing to you and ill be sure to tell my mom.;-)

CarLiTa

Hi, wow, ur hair is so long and nice! Congrats! I'm relatively new on here and I noticed that u use the Surge 14. Everyone has been giving good reviews about it and I wanted to try it out too. Can you tell me how it worked for you? Did you notice any changes to the monthly growth of your hair? Thanks!

Poohbear

Fearfully Wonderfully Made
You sure know how to keep us informed about your updates!!! Your hair looks better ever time! Keep up the good hair care!!! I'm sure you'll be waistlength in no time...surely before 2005 is over with!!! ;)

luv04

thanks poohbear and carlita and about surge;;
how it worked for you? it has worked great for me and i have been satistied with the results and overall more strength in my hair and texture.
Did you notice any changes to the monthly growth of your hair?yes areas where i had mild breakage or drying were improved and newgrowth came in faster.hope that helps feel free to pm me for any other q's about surge..happy growing ladies

luv04

thanks DatJerseyDyme,msportugal,hopefu,Alli77,AudraChanell you all are an inspiration to me and i wish you all happy,healthy hair growing...;-)